MSI is proud to add AMD's latest Radeon RX 480 to its graphics card lineup. The new Polaris architecture combines the latest FinFET 14 process technology and AMD's advanced power, gating and clocking technologies for a superior cool and quiet gaming experience. The new 14nm process allows for an impressive increase in efficiency, providing 2.5 times more performance per watt over the last generation.
Get ready for a whole new level of gaming at 1440p where powerful Async shaders and new geometry capabilities enable unique support for DirectX 12 and Vulkan in the best version of Graphics Core Next yet. Every PC gamer knows how incredibly smooth gaming can be at a steady 60+ FPS. Now you can have that polished experience at virtually any framerate with AMD FreeSync technology.
Radeon GPUs based on the Polaris architecture are a dream for streamers. Support for H.265 video compression enables streaming at up to 4K at 60 FPS with virtually no performance impact.
Premium VR Experiences
Radeon RX 480 GPUs are engineered to provide premium VR experiences to a wide range of users. Experience beautifully rich and immersive VR adventures with advanced comfort and effortless compatibility. Avoid nausea and motion sickness with the AMD LiquidVRÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¢"Ãƒ,Ã,Â¢ initiative, featuring ground breaking Asynchronous Shaders. The Radeon RX 480 graphics card, combined with AMD LiquidVRÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¢"Ãƒ,Ã,Â¢ technology has been used by leading head-mounted display (HMD) vendors, providing an exceptional platform for a fully immersive and comfortable VR experience.
MSI GAMING X models sporting the Radeon RX 480 GPU cooled by the award-winning TWIN FROZR VI can be expected soon.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017