MSI is proud to add AMD's latest Radeon RX 480 to its graphics card lineup. The new Polaris architecture combines the latest FinFET 14 process technology and AMD's advanced power, gating and clocking technologies for a superior cool and quiet gaming experience. The new 14nm process allows for an impressive increase in efficiency, providing 2.5 times more performance per watt over the last generation.
Get ready for a whole new level of gaming at 1440p where powerful Async shaders and new geometry capabilities enable unique support for DirectX 12 and Vulkan in the best version of Graphics Core Next yet. Every PC gamer knows how incredibly smooth gaming can be at a steady 60+ FPS. Now you can have that polished experience at virtually any framerate with AMD FreeSync technology.
Radeon GPUs based on the Polaris architecture are a dream for streamers. Support for H.265 video compression enables streaming at up to 4K at 60 FPS with virtually no performance impact.
Premium VR Experiences
Radeon RX 480 GPUs are engineered to provide premium VR experiences to a wide range of users. Experience beautifully rich and immersive VR adventures with advanced comfort and effortless compatibility. Avoid nausea and motion sickness with the AMD LiquidVRÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¢"Ãƒ,Ã,Â¢ initiative, featuring ground breaking Asynchronous Shaders. The Radeon RX 480 graphics card, combined with AMD LiquidVRÃƒÆ'Ã,Â¢"Ãƒ,Ã,Â¢ technology has been used by leading head-mounted display (HMD) vendors, providing an exceptional platform for a fully immersive and comfortable VR experience.
MSI GAMING X models sporting the Radeon RX 480 GPU cooled by the award-winning TWIN FROZR VI can be expected soon.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyssey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99