Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech (OTC Pink Current: RCHN), today announced the release of their next generation Komodo waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards.
"The Komodo product line is divided into two versions," says Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman of the Board. "The competitive ECO line featuring an all acrylic housing and chrome base plate, and the Luxury Edition featuring an acrylic core, dressed with silky black aluminum top and back plates, chrome base plate, and lit with new generation multicolor ALED technology - that is compatible with the brand's AIO light color controllers."
The addition of ALED technology to the Komodo waterblocks will allow enthusiasts to light up their entire custom build including radiator, reservoir, CPU and GPU waterblocks with a common color scheme.
Pricing and Availability
Products will be released for sale to end-users worldwide by the end of June 2016. MSRP on the Komodo Line starts at USD $115.95. Purchase via our online web store and through our reseller channel worldwide.
For a list of our current resellers: www.swiftech.com/usresellers.aspx
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller