Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech (OTC Pink Current: RCHN), today announced the release of their next generation Komodo waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards.
"The Komodo product line is divided into two versions," says Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman of the Board. "The competitive ECO line featuring an all acrylic housing and chrome base plate, and the Luxury Edition featuring an acrylic core, dressed with silky black aluminum top and back plates, chrome base plate, and lit with new generation multicolor ALED technology - that is compatible with the brand's AIO light color controllers."
The addition of ALED technology to the Komodo waterblocks will allow enthusiasts to light up their entire custom build including radiator, reservoir, CPU and GPU waterblocks with a common color scheme.
Pricing and Availability
Products will be released for sale to end-users worldwide by the end of June 2016. MSRP on the Komodo Line starts at USD $115.95. Purchase via our online web store and through our reseller channel worldwide.
For a list of our current resellers: www.swiftech.com/usresellers.aspx
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel