Rouchon Industries Inc., dba Swiftech (OTC Pink Current: RCHN), today announced the release of their next generation Komodo waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards.
"The Komodo product line is divided into two versions," says Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman of the Board. "The competitive ECO line featuring an all acrylic housing and chrome base plate, and the Luxury Edition featuring an acrylic core, dressed with silky black aluminum top and back plates, chrome base plate, and lit with new generation multicolor ALED technology - that is compatible with the brand's AIO light color controllers."
The addition of ALED technology to the Komodo waterblocks will allow enthusiasts to light up their entire custom build including radiator, reservoir, CPU and GPU waterblocks with a common color scheme.
Pricing and Availability
Products will be released for sale to end-users worldwide by the end of June 2016. MSRP on the Komodo Line starts at USD $115.95. Purchase via our online web store and through our reseller channel worldwide.
For a list of our current resellers: www.swiftech.com/usresellers.aspx
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes