At Computex 2016, AORUS is displaying its full lineup, adding the latest 17.3-inch X7 DT to the existing family: 13.9-inch X3 Plus v5, 15.6-inch X5S v5, 17.3-inch X7 Pro v5. AORUS has also introduced its all-new AORUS RGB Fusion keyboard, a per-key fully customizable RGB laptop keyboard. AORUS is also showcasing its 2016 Limited Edition Multicam camouflage design, which has received positive feedback since the unveil back at CES 2016.
AORUS RGB Fusion Keyboard: Per-Key RGB Backlight in 16.8 Million Colors
Receiving numerous requests to add RGB functionality, AORUS has taken that step with the RGB Fusion keyboard. After their per-key backlit keyboard was introduced at CES 2016 earlier this year, AORUS has made a breakthrough and introduced the new RGB per-key backlit keyboard that will be featured on the next generation of X5 and X7 models.
The all-new AORUS RGB Fusion features per-key backlighting, delivering unlimited customization. The RGB backlight provides 16.8 million color variations, and can be customized to light up only the required keys, or go a step further and setup animated illumination effects like breathing, waves, and ripples.
AORUS X7 DT: Innovative Award Winning Design
Adding to the list, the AORUS Skylake lineup continues to garner awards with the 2016 Computex Design and Innovation Award for the AORUS X7 DT. The X7 DT being recognized for its innovative design; possessing superior performance with its 6th Generation Intel Core i7 overclocked processor and true desktop GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980, all within a thin and lightweight chassis (25.4mm/3.2kg).
VR-ready and Certified
The AORUS X7 DT claims the title of thinnest and lightest VR-Ready laptop in the world, and the only laptop recipient of the "Gaming & Virtual Reality" category of the 2016 CES Innovation Awards. The AORUS X7 DT has been recognized as the complete mobile VR solution, being VR certified and compatible right out of the box. With its superior performance, the X7 DT fully supports the latest VR releases. At Computex 2016 AORUS provided the latest VR demos fully powered and supported by the X7 DT.
2016 Limited Edition Camouflage Design
Inspired by an AORUS and military enthusiast's creativity, AORUS turned idea into reality. The AORUS trademark style is one of simplicity: having a sleek yet subtle look, while retaining a sense of sophistication. By combining this understated style and the classic world-famous MultiCam camouflage, as a market first, AORUS has created a totally new, and unique style for AORUS gaming laptops. After an overwhelmingly positive response from fans and numerous requests for additional AORUS models to be included, AORUS has made the Limited Edition Camouflage design available worldwide on the AORUS X3, X5, and X7 models.
AORUS All-In-One Streaming Solution
The AORUS Hardware Live Stream Engine gives gamers an edge while streaming. Now available on the X5 and X7 models, the fully integrated encoder card eliminates the fuss of connecting an extra compressor and enables you to record and stream simultaneously in high-definition quality without compromising system performance, or the loss of FPS. Along with the 1-year Premium subscription to both XSplit Gamecaster and Broadcaster, allowing you to record, edit, and stream anytime, anywhere.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017