MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, announces the availability of the AEGIS and AEGIS X gaming desktop PC, the world's first compact gaming barebone PC series capable of delivering full-sized performance on the go.
MSI's AEGIS is equipped with a proprietary B150 motherboard and CPU Cooler that can support an Intel 6th Gen processor, while the AEGIS X comes with a Z170 motherboard capable of handling an Intel K-series processor. To push performance into new stratospheres, the flagship AEGIS X also showcases a Dragon OC button, which boosts speed by 15% with one touch.
Designed for gamers looking to maximize space and power, both AEGIS gaming barebone models features an ultra-aggressive and compact design that conceals a plethora of cutting-edge components, including support for up to full-sized NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU, up to 32GB of DDR4 RAM, and dual NVMe PCI-E Gen3 x4 SSDs in Super RAID 4 with data speeds of up to 3300MB/s.
"The AEGIS series is a PC for warriors demanding easy upgradability and superb performance in a mobile system that reflects their aggressive gaming style," states Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America. "We've captured the spirit of gaming not only with a fierce design, but also in its versatility and performance."
MSI's AEGIS series guarantees exceptional cooling and silence even under the most stressful battles with a patented Silent Storm Cooling 2 thermal design, which pulls cold air from two different chambers to individually cool components. It also features a unique internal structure that separates a 600 Watt power supply from the main chamber, increasing thermal efficiency and allowing gamers easy access to components. The MSI AEGIS X also incorporates built-in liquid cooling, to take overclocking to higher levels.
"AEGIS family lets you play AAA titles without breaking a sweat and the AEGIS X is even VR-ready with an easy access front HDMI port and USB 3.1 to plug in all your devices, including the HTC Vive," adds Tung.
Fully customizable in and out, the AEGIS barebone PCs showcase MSI's Mystic Light design, which allows the gamer to personalize it with 16 million colors in different modes to match any mood, Audio Boost 3 and Nahimic 2.0 Audio Enhancer for HD sound, as well as USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C connectors. The Aegis X is also equipped with Killer Shield, a 15KV protection against power surges, as well as Killer DoubleShot Pro to play and stream games without any lag.
MSI's VR-ready AEGIS X gaming barebone with a Z170 chipset, liquid cooling and overclocking capabilities is now available starting at $499.99. The AEGIS gaming barebone with a B150 chipset is also available starting at $399.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook