Patriot, a leading manufacturer of high performance computer memory, SSDs, gaming peripherals, consumer flash storage solutions and mobile accessories, today introduced a 2TB addition to its performance solid state drive (SSD) line, the Ignite. Patriot looks to fulfill the ever-growing demand for increased amounts of storage in consumer PCs.
Patriot originally launched the Ignite SSD in January of 2015 with top performing speeds and capacities of 480GB and 960GB. Since then, Patriot has added the addition of a 240GB capacity and now a multi-terabyte capacity to tackle even the most taxing data loads. With the Ignite 2TB SSD consumers can load an entire library of PC games to their rig without having to unload and load games when storage runs out.
Continuing to utilize the Phison S10 controller the 2TB Ignite reaches sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s and write speeds of up to 500MB/s, to diminish lag while loading content to the drive. Designed in a 2.5" form factor, the 2TB Ignite has a SATA III 6.0Gb/s interface and is backwards compatible with SATA II making it the ideal upgrade for those looking for a complete solution for a lack of storage space and a PC refresh to breathe life back into an old system.
"The 2TB Ignite offers consumers the fast transfer speeds expected of our Ignite line along with the extra capacity required by power users," Said Les Henry, VP of Engineering at Patriot. "These drives are the perfect solution for those users with very large game and video libraries as well as systems being used for cloud storage."
The Ignite 2TB is Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows, 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X, and Linux systems. Backed by Patriot's award winning build quality and 3-year warranty; the Patriot Ignite will deliver one of the most reliable choices in SSDs.
The 2TB Ignite SSD will be available for purchase, worldwide, starting in the 4th Quarter of 2016. For more details visit: https://patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017