As the world's most popular GAMING video card vendor, MSI is proud to introduce its full line up of video cards based on NVIDIA's new Pascal GPU with fierce new looks and supreme performance to match. Building on the monumental success of MSI's award winning GTX 900 GAMING series, the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G premieres the impressive TWIN FROZR VI thermal design allowing for higher core and memory clock speeds for increased performance in games.
The famous shapes of the eye-catching TWIN FROZR cooler are intensified by a fiery red GAMING glow piercing through the cover, while the MSI GAMING dragon RGB LED on the side can be set to any of 16.8 million colors to match your mood or build. A completely new custom 10-phase PCB design using Military Class 4 components with an 8+ 6-pin power connectors enables higher overclocking performance to push your video card to the max. The classy matte black solid metal backplate gives the card more structural strength and provides a nice finishing touch.
TWIN FROZR VI: Thermal Design with Balls of Steel
MSI's new TWIN FROZR VI Thermal Design raises the bar of Graphics Card air cooling. TORX Fan 2.0 is the enhanced version of the patented TORX Fan technology which generates 22% more air pressure for better cooling performance while further reducing noise levels. The new fans are equipped with Double Ball Bearings to ensure lasting smooth and silent operation. Connected to the huge heat sink are 8mm copper heat pipes with a squared shape at the bottom for optimal heat transfer from the solid nickel-plated copper baseplate combined with premium thermal compound X to keep the Pascal powerhouse cool.
The MSI GeForce GTX 1080 SEA HAWK is the result of a revolutionary partnership which combines MSI's top-notch video card engineering with the popular Corsair Hydro Series liquid cooler. This ensures that the SEA HAWK stays at least as cool as it looks while providing extreme gaming performance thanks to vastly increased clock speeds out of the box.
"Collaborating with MSI again has been fantastic, allowing us to create the fastest, coolest, quietest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 possible," Said Aaron Neal, Manager of DIY Product marketing at Corsair. "The result is a card powered by the best of MSI, and cooled by the best of Corsair - A match that results in a superb video card for the most demanding of systems."
Dressed in a fashionable Black & White design inspired by advanced armor shielding, the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 ARMOR 8G OC is perfect for gamers and case modders looking for something unique and different. The new ARMOR 2X Thermal Design uses the patented TORX Fan technology also found on the award winning TWIN FROZR V video cards and Advanced Airflow Control for enhanced cooling performance. MSI's Zero Frozr technology stops the fans in low-load situations such as web browsing or light gaming to remain fully silent.
Sporting a sleek Black & Silver look, the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 AERO 8G OC will look great in any build. The new AERO video cards It feature a new thermal design built around a radial fan which pushes all the heated air out of the PC via a rear exhaust, keeping the rest of your components cool.
MSI Gaming App
The MSI Gaming App allows gamers to quickly switch between OC, Gaming and Silent performance modes, depending on their needs. The latest version of MSI Gaming App features One-click to VR, which instantly optimizes your PC for the best Virtual Reality experience. It also includes host of premium features like EyeRest to improve image quality and Dragon Eye which allows you to watch a YouTube movie or stream while playing a game. Last but not least, the Gaming App features a LED control tab, allowing gamers to choose from 5 unique lighting modes to set the right ambience for their gaming sessions with just one click.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4