Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards and motherboards, is proud to announce the first custom-cooled GeForce GTX 1080 from the prestigious iGame series of gaming video card by Colorful. Based on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, the Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G features the latest Pascal GPU architecture boasting a 16nm FinFET fabrication process for improved efficiency and performance.
The Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G is factory overclocked with up to 1847Mhz frequencies to push the GTX 1080 further for faster performance in today's latest game. The new iGame cooler helps improve cooling potential thus allowing faster clock rates so you can game faster and cooler.
iGame-Modular Structure Design (i-MSD)
The Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G will feature the latest i-MSD cooling technology from Colorful. This innovative cooling technology separates the cooler into functional modules and appearance modules which has the PCB, cooling fins and rear plate integrated centering on the PCB. The rear-plate also reinforces the PCB which gives the card extra durability and negates deformation from stress and long usage.
The Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G's integrated frame allows a modular design letting players customize and create their own DIY designs on the cooler case and back plate without changing the integrated frame. This reflects the special focus of the iGame series in player customization. More custom modules will be rolled-out in the future to further enhance the functionality of the Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G.
The new i-MSD cooler features improved alloy materials capable of increased thermal conductivity. An aerodynamic design improves airflow and gives excellent heat dissipation. Specially designed fans are positioned strategically and are designed with reinforcement to dampen vibration.
The card will also feature customizable RGB lighting which can be controlled via the iGame-Zone software designed for iGame series video card which enables customization for color and lighting effects.
The new cooling fan on the Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G feature a three-piece grooved design with zigzag diversion lines on the edge for improved airflow and cooling efficiency with up to 30% increased air volume.
The Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G will be presented at COMPUTEX 2016 this June.
The iGame Series
Colorful created the iGame series taking feedback from players' comments and suggestions to create a distinct product for every situation. The iGame series is Colorful's specialized product segment made for gamers, both mainstream and extreme.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package