CybertronPC, one of the largest PC system integrators in the US, serving PC gaming, home, business and server solutions, has announced the immediate availability of NVIDIA's new flagship GPU, the GeForce GTX 1080 in both the new boutique Luxury CLX line and CybertronPC lineup of high-end gaming PCs. The GeForce GTX 1080 GPU is the most advanced on the market setting the new benchmark for single-GPU performance with up to three times the performance of previous-generation video cards.
At the heart of the GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs is the new Pascal technology, featuring the 1st ultra-fast 16nm FinFET architecture and high-bandwidth 8GB GDDR5X RAM, reaching higher clock speeds while maintaining extreme power efficiency. CybertronPC custom built desktops with the new GeForce GTX 1080 gives gamers the ability to runs the latest and most demanding PC games at the highest performance. While the GeForce GTX 1080 keeps cool under the hood with streamlined airflow and by using advanced vapor chambers and premium materials, gamers can take it up a notch with CybertronPC liquid cooling solutions for both the CPU and GPU.
CybertronPC customer desktops such as the CLX RA, Horus or Scarab powered with GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs are engineered to power bleeding-edge technologies, capable of ultra-high resolution with DirectX 12 support, delivering a superior VR experience, and offers support for multiple monitors for an extremely smooth gameplay and fully immersive gaming experience in every way possible. Bringing more realism to every game with NVIDIA GameWorks technologies, gamers can experience true cinematics and smoother gameplay.
"CybertronPC and CLX systems built with GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs allow gamers to get the best gaming experience possible without ever compromising performance," said Justin Walker, senior product manager of GeForce business unit at NVIDIA."Built on our latest Pascal architecture, the GTX 1080 delivers amazing VR performance while consuming very little power, a potent combination for gamers everywhere."
"We can always count on NVIDIA to push the bleeding-edge of gaming, and with their new GeForce GTX 1080 they have done just that.....gaming has reached 10." says Jorge Percival, Director of Product Development and Marketing, CybertronPC. "When customized with one of our next-gen CLX systems, customers are going to experience gaming technologies working together at ludicrous speeds, Gaming so fast its gone plaid."
CybertronPC will have a variety of systems with GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs available upon embargo starting at $999 with the CLX Scarab. Systems can be customized with up to dual GeForce GTX 1080 cards in SLI. All CybertronPC pre-configured or fully customized Gaming Systems are backed with their unbeatable Free Lifetime Technical Support and Lifetime Warranty (1 Year on Parts + Lifetime on Labor).
For more information please visit the CybertronPC webpage.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives