Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards, motherboards and computing solutions is proud to announce its partnership with Bykski, a well-known professional water block manufacturer in China, in releasing the first full-coverage waterblock for the latest video card from NVIDIA based on the Pascal GPU architecture: the GTX 1080 Founders Edition video card.
The Bykski full-coverage water block is designed for the NVIDIA GTX 1080 Founder's Edition but will also be releasing custom waterblocks for the premier iGame series of video card from Colorful and will be announced after the initial GTX 1080 launch of May 27th, 2016.
The Colorful GTX 1080 Founders Edition will be available for $699 and the Bykski waterblock will be $100. Upcoming Colorful custom-designed GTX 1080 video cards is intended to retail below the GTX 1080 Founder's Edition.
Product: Colorful GTX 1080 Founder's Edition with Bykski Water Block
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4