Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced the availability of Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs. Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts, the new modules accelerate gaming laptops and small form factor systems by packing faster speeds into every memory slot, enabling users to run demanding games and applications with ease.
With speeds starting at 2400 MT/s, Ballistix Sport LT SODIMMs offer better latencies, reduced load times, and improved frame rates with integrated graphics. The new modules also feature a sleek black PCB and digital camo design and support Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for easy installation.
"We're constantly seeking ways to empower gamers with affordable, easy-to-use products that help them gain that competitive, performance edge," explained Jeremy Mortenson, product marketing manager, Crucial. "With new platforms supporting faster DDR4 SODIMMS coming to the market, the newest Ballistix SO-DIMM module does just that."
- Speeds start at 2400 MT/s
- Faster speeds and responsiveness than standard Crucial DDR4 memory
- Increased performance and frame rates for systems with integrated graphics
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Black PCB design with digital camo features
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Intel XMP 2.0 profiles for easy configuration
- Optimized for the latest Intel processors
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SO-DIMM modules will be available for purchase at www.crucial.com and through select global partners. All Crucial memory is backed by a limited lifetime warranty Limited lifetime warranty valid everywhere except Germany, where warranty is valid for 10 years from date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99