G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, announces an all-new high performance breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM memory with an intense speed of 3200MHz CL16 in large capacity kits of 32GB (2x16GB) or 16GB (2x8GB), all at 1.35V.
Built with ultra-high performance Samsung DDR4 8Gb ICs, the performance of laptops and small form factor systems will never be the same again.
Tested and validated on the latest Intel platform featuring the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processor, this new DDR4-3200MHz SO-DIMM memory kit allows you to wield the power of a desktop system in a portable laptop or mini PC, perfect for casual gaming or working on-the-go. For a screenshot of the validation, please see below:
Availability & Specifications
This high speed SO-DIMM memory kit model will be released under a 2x16GB configuration for a total of 32GB and a 2x8GB configuration for 16GB. With integrated XMP 2.0 support, high-performance memory can be enabled with a simple setting. The 3200MHz SO-DIMM kit will be available to authorized distribution partners in June 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications