G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, announces an all-new high performance breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM memory with an intense speed of 3200MHz CL16 in large capacity kits of 32GB (2x16GB) or 16GB (2x8GB), all at 1.35V.
Built with ultra-high performance Samsung DDR4 8Gb ICs, the performance of laptops and small form factor systems will never be the same again.
Tested and validated on the latest Intel platform featuring the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processor, this new DDR4-3200MHz SO-DIMM memory kit allows you to wield the power of a desktop system in a portable laptop or mini PC, perfect for casual gaming or working on-the-go. For a screenshot of the validation, please see below:
Availability & Specifications
This high speed SO-DIMM memory kit model will be released under a 2x16GB configuration for a total of 32GB and a 2x8GB configuration for 16GB. With integrated XMP 2.0 support, high-performance memory can be enabled with a simple setting. The 3200MHz SO-DIMM kit will be available to authorized distribution partners in June 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 content timed exclusive to PS4 until 2018
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design