ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the dongle sized Mini PC, the ZOTAC PC Stick.
Joining the lineup of pocket-sized PICO solutions, the PC Stick comes in two ready-to-go solutions: ZBOX PI220 and the award winning ZBOX PI221.
With space increasingly becoming a luxury, size is a critical factor in determining the solution for your needs. Often times this means compromising between size and functionality. The PI220 and PI221 pack the functionality of a full size PC in the form of a stick. Equipped with Intel's 14nm Cherry Trail quad-core processor, performance and power efficiency are improved over previous generation processors.
The PI220 and PI221 deliver the same network performance as users would expect from a full size PC. Both models come with 802.11ac Wi-Fi capability with external antenna and a full size Ethernet port for an always-on connection. Bluetooth 4.0 also come standard.
ZOTAC is pleased to introduce the high speed USB 3.0 to the tiniest computing solution. Both PI220 and PI221 are equipped with a USB 3.0 port, so users can expand storage space or connect peripherals to augment the PC's functionality on the go. Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot is also a standard feature for quick data transfer or easy storage expansion.
The PI220 and PI221 are complete systems ready to go with pre-installed memory, storage and OS. The PI220 is an energy-sipping unit that is whisper quiet with a smart active micro fan, and the PI221 enables silent operation with a passively cooled solution and zero moving parts. Both models deliver desktop performance in a pocket-able form, and bundled with an HDMI extension cable for flexible connections.
The PI221 was awarded with the 2016 d&i awards (Best in Computers and Systems) by the iF World Design Guide. The ZOTAC ZBOX PI220 and the award winning PI221 will be displayed at the upcoming Taiwan Computex 2016.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017