ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the dongle sized Mini PC, the ZOTAC PC Stick.
Joining the lineup of pocket-sized PICO solutions, the PC Stick comes in two ready-to-go solutions: ZBOX PI220 and the award winning ZBOX PI221.
With space increasingly becoming a luxury, size is a critical factor in determining the solution for your needs. Often times this means compromising between size and functionality. The PI220 and PI221 pack the functionality of a full size PC in the form of a stick. Equipped with Intel's 14nm Cherry Trail quad-core processor, performance and power efficiency are improved over previous generation processors.
The PI220 and PI221 deliver the same network performance as users would expect from a full size PC. Both models come with 802.11ac Wi-Fi capability with external antenna and a full size Ethernet port for an always-on connection. Bluetooth 4.0 also come standard.
ZOTAC is pleased to introduce the high speed USB 3.0 to the tiniest computing solution. Both PI220 and PI221 are equipped with a USB 3.0 port, so users can expand storage space or connect peripherals to augment the PC's functionality on the go. Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot is also a standard feature for quick data transfer or easy storage expansion.
The PI220 and PI221 are complete systems ready to go with pre-installed memory, storage and OS. The PI220 is an energy-sipping unit that is whisper quiet with a smart active micro fan, and the PI221 enables silent operation with a passively cooled solution and zero moving parts. Both models deliver desktop performance in a pocket-able form, and bundled with an HDMI extension cable for flexible connections.
The PI221 was awarded with the 2016 d&i awards (Best in Computers and Systems) by the iF World Design Guide. The ZOTAC ZBOX PI220 and the award winning PI221 will be displayed at the upcoming Taiwan Computex 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup