Shuttle X50: Your vision is just a touch away
Leading a new age of All-in-One PCs
(Taipei, Taiwan, 18 March 2009) Shuttle Inc. - the leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories today introduced X50, an all-in-one PC, as part of its all-new product line - Shuttle X Vision. X Vision represents a core value of Shuttle - an uncompromising insistence on quality and innovation, and Shuttle will continue to lead the way with its "VISION for neXt generation PCs" line.
The new X50 integrates state-of-the-art touch and small form technology, offering an intuitive interface that empowers both novices and professionals. The 15.6-inch all-in-one PC combines all the essential applications into a single device that starts up quickly, with a simple touch of the screen by finger or included stylus pen. Even the stand itself brings a unique touch - it is convertible, and can be flipped upward to reveal an easy carrying handle, or be completely removed for VESA ready mounting. That makes the X50 very versatile and suitable for a wide variety of applications and settings, including digital signage or kiosks.
"The PC industry is heralding a new age of simple and intuitive function with the launch of all-in-one PCs. Shuttle has taken a great leap forward in beauty and functionality with our new X50. It strikes the perfect balance between quality craftsmanship, performance, and price," said David Yu, chairman of Shuttle Inc.
Designed to be elegant yet space-saving, the X50 measures as slim as a magazine - it's only 1.4 inches thin with a sleek, smooth, and streamlined exterior. The X50 features a touch-enabled screen, making its eye-catching screen the centre of action. The built-in 1.3 megapixel webcam enables users to take pictures or stream live images across the Internet in real-time chatting. Shuttle X50 is powered by Intel's Atom 330 dual-core processor and comes loaded with the Windows XP Home operating system. The X50 features 1GB of system memory and comes with a 160GB hard drive, which is spacious enough for storing information and multimedia content. Intel GMA950 graphics provides generous performance for everyday computing. Shuttle X50 is shipped with a single cord for power and features easily accessible I/O ports on the two sides. It just looks stylish with less wiring - and less clutter.
All components and materials of the X50 meet the rigorous standards of RoHs. Packaged with an ENERGY STAR 5.0 qualified power adapter, it draws a mere 30 watts of power. The innovative Shuttle I.C.E heat pipe inside effectively dissipates heat away and keeps the system cool. With astonishing low noise at only 22dB, it is a simple and elegant sensation to operate the all-in-one X50.
For the latest information and specifications on the Shuttle X Vision X50, please visit our official website: http://global.shuttle.com
Shuttle X Vision X50
* 15.6" LCD Touchscreen Display with Stylus Pen
* Intel® Atom 330 Dual Core Processor
* Windows XP Home Edition (support for Windows Vista Home Basic Edition)
* DDR2 1GB (support up to 2GB)
* 160G SATA2 (support up to 600GB)
* IEEE 802.11n Wireless LAN
* 5.1 Audio with 2x 2W Speakers + Microphone
* 1.3M Pixel Webcam
* 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD. MMC. MS. XD)
* VESA Mount Ready
* ENERGY STAR Compliant PSU
* 36(L) x 391.9(W) x 327(H) mm (1.4 (L) x 14.5(W) x 12.9(H) inches)
About Shuttle Inc.
Established in 1983 and publicly listed since 2000, Shuttle Inc (TAIEX 2405) is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of small form factor (SFF) computers and accessories. Shuttle produced the first commercially-successful SFF computer and continues to define the segment with its platform defining XPC product line. Succeeding the high reliability and quality of SFF computers, Shuttle seeks to provide further rounded solutions for digital home applications.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards