Cooler Master, a leader in design and manufacturing computer components and peripherals, today announced the availability of the MasterCase Maker 5, a mid-sized modular tower with exterior expandability, made possible with accessories purchased separately. The MasterCase ushers in a new era of cases with FreeForm Modular System that offers unparalleled control over form and function.
"The MasterCase Maker 5 offers the option to completely swap and readjust the case's form and functionality with multiple interior and exterior outlooks, ample space and customized accessories," said Crane Chen, Case Team Manager. "We've listened to the community since the launch and have taken steps to ensure a number of accessories are available including maker made accessories for the community. These accessories are available for purchase online and this truly enables endless build possibilities."
- Modular mid-tower with exterior expandability MasterCase Maker 5 available worldwide
- FreeForm Modular System allows freedom to Customize. Adjust. Upgrade with accessories available at retail shops and CM Store Online
Upgrade Your PC Inside Out with the FreeForm Modular System
Cooler Master wants users to have absolute control over how their case looks and functions. FreeForm provides options to not only adjust the case exterior, but also offers interior layout flexibility in a mid-sized case. In the MasterCase Maker 5, FreeForm allows a single case to support a host of different configurations, enabling users to upgrade rather than replace their case and system. Through a unique Clip-and-Click panel, FreeForm lets users adjust vertically or remove the drive cages entirely. This flexibility allows building multiple system configurations like home servers, water-cooled workstations, or gaming rigs with dual-slot extra-long video cards using one single case.
The MasterCase Maker 5 comes with an upgraded I/O panel that provides four USB ports, including USB 3.0 Type C, and additional buttons for LED strip and fan speed control. The top and front door panels fit snugly with a magnetic grip, the top panel also includes a closed paneling allowing the freedom to choose to cover the top or ensure airflow through the top mesh. The front panels are padded to suppress sound and deliver the right balance between noise and airflow.
All accessories, including external panels and kits will be available for purchase from authorized retailers and also online at the Cooler Master online stores in North America, Europe, and Asia.ÃƒÆ'Ã†',ÃƒÆ',Ãƒ,Ã,Â More accessories are to be announced at a later date. To learn more visit: http://www.coolermaster.com/MasterCaseMaker5
Pricing & Availability:
The MasterCase Maker 5 is expected to be available at global retailers including Amazon and Newegg, beginning May 10th, 2016 for a suggested retail price of USD $189.99.
US CM Store: http://www.cmstore-usa.com/
EU CM Store: http://www.cmstore.eu/
APAC CM Store: store.coolermaster.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook