Cooler Master, a leader in design and manufacturing computer components and peripherals, today announced the availability of the MasterCase Maker 5, a mid-sized modular tower with exterior expandability, made possible with accessories purchased separately. The MasterCase ushers in a new era of cases with FreeForm Modular System that offers unparalleled control over form and function.
"The MasterCase Maker 5 offers the option to completely swap and readjust the case's form and functionality with multiple interior and exterior outlooks, ample space and customized accessories," said Crane Chen, Case Team Manager. "We've listened to the community since the launch and have taken steps to ensure a number of accessories are available including maker made accessories for the community. These accessories are available for purchase online and this truly enables endless build possibilities."
- Modular mid-tower with exterior expandability MasterCase Maker 5 available worldwide
- FreeForm Modular System allows freedom to Customize. Adjust. Upgrade with accessories available at retail shops and CM Store Online
Upgrade Your PC Inside Out with the FreeForm Modular System
Cooler Master wants users to have absolute control over how their case looks and functions. FreeForm provides options to not only adjust the case exterior, but also offers interior layout flexibility in a mid-sized case. In the MasterCase Maker 5, FreeForm allows a single case to support a host of different configurations, enabling users to upgrade rather than replace their case and system. Through a unique Clip-and-Click panel, FreeForm lets users adjust vertically or remove the drive cages entirely. This flexibility allows building multiple system configurations like home servers, water-cooled workstations, or gaming rigs with dual-slot extra-long video cards using one single case.
The MasterCase Maker 5 comes with an upgraded I/O panel that provides four USB ports, including USB 3.0 Type C, and additional buttons for LED strip and fan speed control. The top and front door panels fit snugly with a magnetic grip, the top panel also includes a closed paneling allowing the freedom to choose to cover the top or ensure airflow through the top mesh. The front panels are padded to suppress sound and deliver the right balance between noise and airflow.
All accessories, including external panels and kits will be available for purchase from authorized retailers and also online at the Cooler Master online stores in North America, Europe, and Asia.ÃƒÆ'Ã†',ÃƒÆ',Ãƒ,Ã,Â More accessories are to be announced at a later date. To learn more visit: http://www.coolermaster.com/MasterCaseMaker5
Pricing & Availability:
The MasterCase Maker 5 is expected to be available at global retailers including Amazon and Newegg, beginning May 10th, 2016 for a suggested retail price of USD $189.99.
US CM Store: http://www.cmstore-usa.com/
EU CM Store: http://www.cmstore.eu/
APAC CM Store: store.coolermaster.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4