ENERMAX transcend itself by develops the PC fan- D.F. PRESSURE. With the patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) technology, it allows the fan to swiftly blow away dust in order to prolong the lifespan and APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) control to
balance between cooling performance and silent operation. D.F.PRESSURE is definitely the best choice for PC cooling and gaming systems.
Patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) Technology
Thanks to the DFR (Dust Free Rotation) technology, it offers a total solution for self-cleaning: prolong the product lifetime and extend the intervals for fan and system cleaning maintenance. The revolutionary DFR technology makes the fan to spin in reverse action at the highest RPM set by the user for 10 seconds upon startup before it resume to the normal operation.
High Pressure Blades Design
Due to the high pressure blade design, the blades accurately centralize dispersed airflow to the center zone and create extremely high air pressure up to 4.812mm-H2O,while maintaining noiseless operation. The high pressure blade comes from a precision circular arc design which generates high air pressure from the leading edge to trailing edge of the blade. D.F. PRESSURE can offer high air pressure for various of applications, including home PC, gaming PC, workstations and other industrial usage..
User friendly side switch with PWM function
The new positioned side control switch of ENERMAX's patented APS control allows users to adjust their preferred fan "PEAK" speed. The new side switch position is designed for easy cooling modes adjustment and maximize operation safety. The fan will run on a pre-set RPM range of customized performance between performance cooling and silent operation.
ENERMAX's leading edge fan product, D.F. PRESSURE is the ideal choice for your PC radiator, chassis and cooling systems. It will be available in May. For more information, please visit ENERMAX at www.enermax.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy Stellar 2 specs and pricing leaked
- Samsung introduces new color option for the Galaxy S8+
- Xiaomi Mi 6 finally available outside of China
- Nokia 6 available in the US in early July
- Nintendo SNES Mini includes 21 built-in games for $79.99
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller