ENERMAX transcend itself by develops the PC fan- D.F. PRESSURE. With the patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) technology, it allows the fan to swiftly blow away dust in order to prolong the lifespan and APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) control to
balance between cooling performance and silent operation. D.F.PRESSURE is definitely the best choice for PC cooling and gaming systems.
Patented DFR (Dust Free Rotation) Technology
Thanks to the DFR (Dust Free Rotation) technology, it offers a total solution for self-cleaning: prolong the product lifetime and extend the intervals for fan and system cleaning maintenance. The revolutionary DFR technology makes the fan to spin in reverse action at the highest RPM set by the user for 10 seconds upon startup before it resume to the normal operation.
High Pressure Blades Design
Due to the high pressure blade design, the blades accurately centralize dispersed airflow to the center zone and create extremely high air pressure up to 4.812mm-H2O,while maintaining noiseless operation. The high pressure blade comes from a precision circular arc design which generates high air pressure from the leading edge to trailing edge of the blade. D.F. PRESSURE can offer high air pressure for various of applications, including home PC, gaming PC, workstations and other industrial usage..
User friendly side switch with PWM function
The new positioned side control switch of ENERMAX's patented APS control allows users to adjust their preferred fan "PEAK" speed. The new side switch position is designed for easy cooling modes adjustment and maximize operation safety. The fan will run on a pre-set RPM range of customized performance between performance cooling and silent operation.
ENERMAX's leading edge fan product, D.F. PRESSURE is the ideal choice for your PC radiator, chassis and cooling systems. It will be available in May. For more information, please visit ENERMAX at www.enermax.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD