G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is announcing a new DDR4 memory kit at DDR4 3600MHz CL15-15-15-35 1.35V under its legendary Trident Z flagship series! This memory kit will be made available in 8GBx2 configuration for a total of 16GB, making this Trident Z kit an essential part of any high performance system builds.
High Performance, High Efficiency
Utilizing specially selected high performance memory components, G.SKILL has continued to improve upon the specifications of DDR4 to maintain a latency of CL15 at 3600MHz, a high frequency that typically could only be achieved with slower latencies. Designed with XMP 2.0 profiles, achieving a highly efficient system is now easier than ever. A stress testing screenshot of the high efficiency memory kit with ASUS Z170-DELUXE motherboard and Intel Core i5 6600K processor can be found below.
The Trident Z DDR4 3600MHz CL15 16GB (8GBx2) memory kit will be available via authorized G.SKILL worldwide distribution partners at the end of April 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni