Every city has its soundtrack - but who really wants to hear this mix out of traffic noise and multiple voices? With the P604 Wireless you replace urban noise trough rich sound and give the city crush your own soundtrack. The world simply feels better with your favorite song in your ear. And thanks to the P604 Wireless this also sounds like more. Powerful basses and clear trebles intensify your music experience without neglecting clarity of sound. Enhanced 40 mm neodymium drivers capture even the slightest nuances and play back every song as richly faceted as possible.
In the train, while shopping or on the way to work - with the Bluetooth headphones you experience the city according to your own taste. Thanks to the stylish tone in tone aesthetic in four different colors the P604 Wireless also provides the right look for the streets. The graphic patterns ensure even more individuality on your ears and the adjustable headband an optimal fit. With no more than 142 grams the Bluetooth headphones is an absolute lightweight and so comfortable that it can be worn the whole day. Ultra-gently closing foam cushions are wellness for your ears and guarantee wearing comfort without any pressure.
Not even the battery does interrupt the listening experience - a Bluetooth chipset of the latest generation provides non-stop music up to 30 hours. The connection between the headphones to your devices is established within seconds.
And in case you need to be available for the rest of the world sometimes, you can answer and reject calls thanks to the built-in microphone and multifunction button easily.
QUICK FACTS P604 Wireless On-Ear Street Headphones with Microphone
- Accented bass and treble
- Ultra-lightweight design
- Gently closing ear pads
- 30 hours battery life
MSRP: US $59.99 (launch special price), $87.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4