Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is pleased to announce that it will bring the latest O Series PC-O9, Q series PC-Q34, and new PC-J60 to CeBIT 2016. Lian Li would like to extend an invitation to all to visit its booth (Hall 17, Booth H24/1) to glimpse its exciting new products.
The O Series launched in 2014 and was lauded for its aesthetics - Lian Li's hallmark brushed aluminum combined with large tempered glass windows, allowing DIY enthusiasts to showcase their most elaborate builds. Like its predecessor, the PC-O8, the PC-O9 uses a larger form factor and incorporates big, beautiful glass panels, but is halved into two compartments: an all-glass area for showcasing hardware, and a more convention aluminum section for hiding cables, drives, and the power supply.
Fans of Small Form Factor (SFF) PCs are very familiar and fond of Lian Li's celebrated Q Series chassis. Lian Li will showcase its latest, which accommodates large components and CPU coolers in one of its tiniest cases. Akin to the PC-V33, the PC-Q34 even opens at a hinge on the front panel to give builders test-bench style access to traditionally cramped and frustratingly small mini-ITX cases.
Featuring ample water cooling flexibility, accommodating massive VGA cards, and priced affordably - the PC-J60 is an excellent choice for gamers on a budget. An aluminum cover on the bottom panel sheathes the power supply and drives, allowing enthusiasts to show off their flashiest hardware in a clean, easily-organized chassis.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4