Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is pleased to announce that it will bring the latest O Series PC-O9, Q series PC-Q34, and new PC-J60 to CeBIT 2016. Lian Li would like to extend an invitation to all to visit its booth (Hall 17, Booth H24/1) to glimpse its exciting new products.
The O Series launched in 2014 and was lauded for its aesthetics - Lian Li's hallmark brushed aluminum combined with large tempered glass windows, allowing DIY enthusiasts to showcase their most elaborate builds. Like its predecessor, the PC-O8, the PC-O9 uses a larger form factor and incorporates big, beautiful glass panels, but is halved into two compartments: an all-glass area for showcasing hardware, and a more convention aluminum section for hiding cables, drives, and the power supply.
Fans of Small Form Factor (SFF) PCs are very familiar and fond of Lian Li's celebrated Q Series chassis. Lian Li will showcase its latest, which accommodates large components and CPU coolers in one of its tiniest cases. Akin to the PC-V33, the PC-Q34 even opens at a hinge on the front panel to give builders test-bench style access to traditionally cramped and frustratingly small mini-ITX cases.
Featuring ample water cooling flexibility, accommodating massive VGA cards, and priced affordably - the PC-J60 is an excellent choice for gamers on a budget. An aluminum cover on the bottom panel sheathes the power supply and drives, allowing enthusiasts to show off their flashiest hardware in a clean, easily-organized chassis.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards