Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions unveils the Silent Pro 14, a 140 mm fan with Pro-grade features and ultra-silent operation. The Silent Pro 14 is crafted for picky silent enthusiasts. It comes with precisely optimized fan blades featuring high air flow and high static pressure but ultra-silent operation. The newly designed PWM IC, a core part of Silent Pro 14, eliminates any clicking noise of the fan.
Additionally, the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control unit drives the fan at an extended speed range from 450 RPM to 1500 RPM, it keeps the fan silent but accelerates the fan speed whenever higher air flow is needed. The Silent Pro 14 uses the same mounting hole form factor as 120mm fans. Therefore it fits most PC Cases and CPU Coolers on the market. The Silent Pro 14 also comes with a set of special fan mounts made of high quality, temperature resistant, extra long-lasting rubber which helps to stop vibrations of the fan frame from dispersing into your PC case.
"When you make a selection for a Pro-grade fan you don't want to compromise between high quality, high performance and silent operation. The Silent Pro 14 is a good mix of all of them", said Gebhard Scherrer, Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The Silent Pro 14 is available now and has a MSRP of USD 13 or Euro 9.25. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4