Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions unveils the Silent Pro 14, a 140 mm fan with Pro-grade features and ultra-silent operation. The Silent Pro 14 is crafted for picky silent enthusiasts. It comes with precisely optimized fan blades featuring high air flow and high static pressure but ultra-silent operation. The newly designed PWM IC, a core part of Silent Pro 14, eliminates any clicking noise of the fan.
Additionally, the intelligent GELID PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control unit drives the fan at an extended speed range from 450 RPM to 1500 RPM, it keeps the fan silent but accelerates the fan speed whenever higher air flow is needed. The Silent Pro 14 uses the same mounting hole form factor as 120mm fans. Therefore it fits most PC Cases and CPU Coolers on the market. The Silent Pro 14 also comes with a set of special fan mounts made of high quality, temperature resistant, extra long-lasting rubber which helps to stop vibrations of the fan frame from dispersing into your PC case.
"When you make a selection for a Pro-grade fan you don't want to compromise between high quality, high performance and silent operation. The Silent Pro 14 is a good mix of all of them", said Gebhard Scherrer, Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The Silent Pro 14 is available now and has a MSRP of USD 13 or Euro 9.25. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017