HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is the official headset and memory partner of Intel Extreme Masters for the third-consecutive year. HyperX's presence will be known during the IEM Katowice World Championship which takes place from March 3-7, in Katowice, Poland.
All professional eSports teams at the world championship will compete on systems utilising HyperX memory. In addition, HyperX will have numerous sponsored teams battling it out including NaVi, EnVyUs, Luminosity, Team Liquid and TSM. HyperX's relationship with the eSports community continues to grow and strengthen as it now sponsors over 25 teams globally spanning popular gaming titles such as League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:Go), Dota2, Hearthstone, Call of Duty and Halo. HyperX has a strong tradition of supporting the eSports scene which dates back to its first sponsored team in 2007.
"The IEM Katowice World Championship is one of eSports most impressive and anticipated finals each year and HyperX is proud to continue its support for the third consecutive season," said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX. "From Shanghai to California to Poland, IEM's global events are what set them apart bringing 10 years of eSports history you can't find anywhere else."
HyperX is the official memory used in the Limited Edition IntelÃ,Â® Extreme Masters Certified Systems. Each PC is powered with 2800MHz 8GB or 16GB of HyperX Savage memory and configured to provide the best and most stable gaming experience as used by the best players in the world.
HyperX will also be present at IEM World Championship demonstrating the latest products, including the forthcoming HyperX Cloud RevolverÃ¢"Â¢ headset to be launched in May. Fans can also experience the ultimate in comfort and audio performance with the award-winning HyperX Cloud and Cloud II headsets at the Intel Showcase. In addition to the demos, onsite attendees will be able to take advantage of special show-only pricing of various HyperX products and participate in exciting activities at the HyperX booth.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 25 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD