ESL, the world's largest esports company, is partnering with Maestro, the premier marketing tech platform for esports and gaming, to provide an engaging and interactive viewing experience around the biggest industry event of the year. Intel Extreme Masters Katowice kicked off this morning and has once again drawn a truly global audience: the event is expected to attract over 120,000 attendees in person and over one million concurrent online.
This year, fans tuning in at home can become part of the action with Maestro's real-time engagement platform. With features such as polls, messages, live chat, brackets and live stats, fans can interact with each other and the content surrounding the event like never before. ESL will be rolling out never before seen features on its Live Hub, including video tweet overlays and multi-stream combinations from over 50 different feeds.
The Maestro and ESL partnership formed back in October 2015, when Nik Adams, Senior Vice President Global Sales & Business Development at ESL and Maestro CEO, Ari Evans came together to offer fans a cutting edge experience around live streams. "ESL has been an incredible partner and early adopter of Maestro, immediately grasping the vision and contributing meaningfully to the direction of the platform. We look forward to continued innovation in creating an immersive environment that encompasses all the ways fans want to engage with the content and community," said Ari. Past events have included ESL One in New York and the Intel Extreme Masters San Jose.
Experience the official Intel Extreme Masters live hub online at live.intelextrememasters.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available