Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR), a leading audio technology company, scored a legendary hat-trick as the gaming headset giant was recognized for the third year running as the industry's "Best Peripherals and Accessories Brand" at the 2016 MCV UK Awards Show. In addition to the consecutive 2014-2016 awards, Turtle Beach also received the same accolade in 2012. MCV is a leading gaming news and community outlet for professionals working within the UK and international video games market, and the MCV Awards highlights achievements across all parts of the industry, with categories that recognize the best in the games business. Turtle Beach pioneered the gaming headset space nearly a decade ago, and has been the clear market share leader for the past five years (according to the latest NPD data) thanks to its variety of innovative, feature-driven products.
"We're very grateful to the industry and our fans for choosing Turtle Beach to receive this award for the third year in a row," said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. "We've spent the past three years innovating, developing and launching the industry's best and broadest portfolio of gaming headsets for the new console generation, so winning this award back-to-back-to-back is an amazing recognition of our efforts and goes to show we're creating high-quality products with features that gamers truly want and appreciate. And the best part...there's even more to come as we've got some big announcements planned leading up to E3."
"Turtle Beach's continued popularity at the MCV Awards highlights just how highly regarded the brand and its products have been amongst games retailers in the UK," said MCV Editor, Chris Dring. "We look forward to seeing what the company does over the next 12 months."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce significant stock of SNES Classic
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- AMD EPYC: 64C/128T dual-CPU against Intel 56C/112T CPUs
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller