Tesoro Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-tech gaming products, has announced the appointment of two new senior managers to refine the Tesoro brand and drive sales and growth.
Swedish-born, Johan Borggren will step in as the new Vice President of Sales and Marketing. With a mission to continue the company's success in the gaming peripherals industry, Borggren will be responsible for strategically developing and maintaining partnerships with key distributors and resellers in all markets and channels to drive the company's growth moving forward.
American-born, Lucas Wiltse has been named the Global Marketing Director at Tesoro. This leadership position will see him take on responsibility for the planning and implementation of the global marketing strategy in close collaboration with product management and sales.
Borggren and Wiltse bring over 20 years of management experience in the IT industry. Together they will develop the necessary strategies to drive Tesoro's re-focused determination to deliver it's best in class products to the market.
Latest News Posts
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017