Aicial, an innovative new machine-learning and 'socially intelligent' social media platform with AI capabilities, is set to supercharge the online activities of businesses, marketers and individuals. To introduce the new platform, the firm is hosting a new crowdfunding campaign.
Aicial aims to revolutionize social media monitoring. Far more than simple content curation or analytics, the platform 'learns' about a user's activities and adapts to them over time, offering all the support of a virtual social media team without the outlay.
It offers an intuitive new option to social media experts attempting to fine-tune their online efforts for the best results: a machine-learning system that not only monitors the public face of a user's social media but also wider reactions to updates or brand mentions from other users. The eyes of Aicial are trained on the web at all times, alerting users to positive or negative brand sentiments and informing them about their brand's status and online reputation.
"We're confident that Aicial is a real game-changer for the social media world," Troy Kelly, co-founder of Aicial, says. "It's intelligent and intuitive, and it will change marketing for agencies and small businesses alike, not to mention its many uses for individual users."
And this is just the beginning. The team behind Aicial has already implemented a bounty of exciting features that will take social media monitoring to the next level, but they want to take things even further and make it the go-to platform for social media lovers everywhere.
To take Aicial to the next stages of R&D, the firm has started a self-hosted crowdfunding campaign at http://www.aicial.com and is seeking 20,000 founding subscribers.
Mr. Kelly says, "While Aicial is a fantastic, revolutionary system that will overhaul social media marketing, we still think it can go further. This is why we've set up a founders campaign to raise capital for the next stage of Aicial's development. We truly believe the sky is the limit when it comes to this pioneering software, and we hope to ensure it reaches its full potential with our crowdfunding efforts."
Founding subscribers will receive a limited-time subscription price of just $99 for up to six months of Aicial usage, connecting up to five different social media accounts and gaining access to the machine-learning system that sets Aicial apart from the crowd.
To learn about the crowdfunding campaign or discover more about the Aicial platform, please visit https://aicial.com/.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni