Aicial, an innovative new machine-learning and 'socially intelligent' social media platform with AI capabilities, is set to supercharge the online activities of businesses, marketers and individuals. To introduce the new platform, the firm is hosting a new crowdfunding campaign.
Aicial aims to revolutionize social media monitoring. Far more than simple content curation or analytics, the platform 'learns' about a user's activities and adapts to them over time, offering all the support of a virtual social media team without the outlay.
It offers an intuitive new option to social media experts attempting to fine-tune their online efforts for the best results: a machine-learning system that not only monitors the public face of a user's social media but also wider reactions to updates or brand mentions from other users. The eyes of Aicial are trained on the web at all times, alerting users to positive or negative brand sentiments and informing them about their brand's status and online reputation.
"We're confident that Aicial is a real game-changer for the social media world," Troy Kelly, co-founder of Aicial, says. "It's intelligent and intuitive, and it will change marketing for agencies and small businesses alike, not to mention its many uses for individual users."
And this is just the beginning. The team behind Aicial has already implemented a bounty of exciting features that will take social media monitoring to the next level, but they want to take things even further and make it the go-to platform for social media lovers everywhere.
To take Aicial to the next stages of R&D, the firm has started a self-hosted crowdfunding campaign at http://www.aicial.com and is seeking 20,000 founding subscribers.
Mr. Kelly says, "While Aicial is a fantastic, revolutionary system that will overhaul social media marketing, we still think it can go further. This is why we've set up a founders campaign to raise capital for the next stage of Aicial's development. We truly believe the sky is the limit when it comes to this pioneering software, and we hope to ensure it reaches its full potential with our crowdfunding efforts."
Founding subscribers will receive a limited-time subscription price of just $99 for up to six months of Aicial usage, connecting up to five different social media accounts and gaining access to the machine-learning system that sets Aicial apart from the crowd.
To learn about the crowdfunding campaign or discover more about the Aicial platform, please visit https://aicial.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017