Corsair, the most awarded and recommended PC power supply brand in the world, today announced the release of its first ever SFX form factor PSUs, the new Corsair SF600 and SF450. Fully Modular, 80 Plus Gold Certified and built with 100 per cent Japanese capacitors, the SF series brings Corsair's legendary PSU reputation to a new form factor, producing the SFX PSU to match PC enthusiast's big ideas.
First unveiled as part of Corsair's upcoming Bulldog project, the new 600W SF600 and 450W SF450 are a no-compromise approach to SFX PSUs, bringing the high-end features of Corsair's award winning PSUs to a new compact form factor. 80 plus Gold-certified efficiency with tight voltage regulation delivers ATX performance in an SFX form factor, with 100% 105Ã,Â°C rated Japanese capacitors ensuring unwavering power and reliability.
Fully modular to make builds and upgrades in even the smallest ITX cases easier, the SF600 and SF450 use a full-size 90mm cooling fan, the only consumer SFX PSUs to do so. The result is a PSU optimised not just for efficiency, but low-noise too, with Corsair's Zero RPM Fan Mode only switching the fan on when the PSU is under load, providing virtually silent operation at low and medium loads, another first for SFX PSUs.
Backed by Corsair's comprehensive seven year warranty and world-wide customer support network, the SF600 and SF450 offer the peace of mind and reliability to last across multiple system builds or upgrades. If you have big ideas for your next small form factor system, the SF Series has the reliable power delivery and quiet, efficient operation you need.
- SFX Form Factor: Designed for high performance small form factor systems.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High-efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
- Fully modular cable set: Detachable DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- 100% All Japanese 105Ã,Â°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
- Seven year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across multiple system builds.
- MSRP: SF600 $119.99 Exc. Tax - SF450 $89.99 Exc. Tax
The SF450 is available immediately worldwide from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. The SF600 will be available shortly and is available immediately for pre-order.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications