Corsair, the most awarded and recommended PC power supply brand in the world, today announced the release of its first ever SFX form factor PSUs, the new Corsair SF600 and SF450. Fully Modular, 80 Plus Gold Certified and built with 100 per cent Japanese capacitors, the SF series brings Corsair's legendary PSU reputation to a new form factor, producing the SFX PSU to match PC enthusiast's big ideas.
First unveiled as part of Corsair's upcoming Bulldog project, the new 600W SF600 and 450W SF450 are a no-compromise approach to SFX PSUs, bringing the high-end features of Corsair's award winning PSUs to a new compact form factor. 80 plus Gold-certified efficiency with tight voltage regulation delivers ATX performance in an SFX form factor, with 100% 105Ã,Â°C rated Japanese capacitors ensuring unwavering power and reliability.
Fully modular to make builds and upgrades in even the smallest ITX cases easier, the SF600 and SF450 use a full-size 90mm cooling fan, the only consumer SFX PSUs to do so. The result is a PSU optimised not just for efficiency, but low-noise too, with Corsair's Zero RPM Fan Mode only switching the fan on when the PSU is under load, providing virtually silent operation at low and medium loads, another first for SFX PSUs.
Backed by Corsair's comprehensive seven year warranty and world-wide customer support network, the SF600 and SF450 offer the peace of mind and reliability to last across multiple system builds or upgrades. If you have big ideas for your next small form factor system, the SF Series has the reliable power delivery and quiet, efficient operation you need.
- SFX Form Factor: Designed for high performance small form factor systems.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High-efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
- Fully modular cable set: Detachable DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- 100% All Japanese 105Ã,Â°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
- Seven year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across multiple system builds.
- MSRP: SF600 $119.99 Exc. Tax - SF450 $89.99 Exc. Tax
The SF450 is available immediately worldwide from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. The SF600 will be available shortly and is available immediately for pre-order.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards