As part of its 30th anniversary celebrations, In Win Development Inc., has announced 'Mod in Taiwan', a live case modding event from 27-29th May 2016 featuring eight international teams. The finished case mods will be on display at the In Win booth at the Taipei World Trade Center, Nangang Exhibition Hall (Booth No. J-0606) during Computex 2016 from the 31st of May till the 4th of June.
The event will take place in the very heart of In Win itself - in its own factory complex in Taoyuan, Taiwan, for three days (24 hours total modding time). The teams can choose from the following themes: Military, Medieval or Spaceship. The eight teams are comprised of representatives from Australia, UK, Germany, France, Sweden, China and two teams from the United States.
As it is a live, competitive event, the modders will each receive the same opportunity for materials and hardware from In Win and event partners to make their creations. Winning entries will be selected by a mixed criteria of 30% online voting, 40% professional judging, 20% by In Win partners and media and 10% on-site voting by Computex attendees. Three winner teams will be announced on the 3rd of June and will receive cash prizes and products from In Win and its partners. There is possibility that In Win will select the winning team's modded case, and put into production as a special edition chassis.
In Win would also like to warmly introduce its premier partners: ASUS Republic of Gamers, HyperX, Intel, NVIDIA, EKWB and Bitspower water cooling.
For more information about the live modding event, please go to http://mod.in-win.com/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers