As part of its 30th anniversary celebrations, In Win Development Inc., has announced 'Mod in Taiwan', a live case modding event from 27-29th May 2016 featuring eight international teams. The finished case mods will be on display at the In Win booth at the Taipei World Trade Center, Nangang Exhibition Hall (Booth No. J-0606) during Computex 2016 from the 31st of May till the 4th of June.
The event will take place in the very heart of In Win itself - in its own factory complex in Taoyuan, Taiwan, for three days (24 hours total modding time). The teams can choose from the following themes: Military, Medieval or Spaceship. The eight teams are comprised of representatives from Australia, UK, Germany, France, Sweden, China and two teams from the United States.
As it is a live, competitive event, the modders will each receive the same opportunity for materials and hardware from In Win and event partners to make their creations. Winning entries will be selected by a mixed criteria of 30% online voting, 40% professional judging, 20% by In Win partners and media and 10% on-site voting by Computex attendees. Three winner teams will be announced on the 3rd of June and will receive cash prizes and products from In Win and its partners. There is possibility that In Win will select the winning team's modded case, and put into production as a special edition chassis.
In Win would also like to warmly introduce its premier partners: ASUS Republic of Gamers, HyperX, Intel, NVIDIA, EKWB and Bitspower water cooling.
For more information about the live modding event, please go to http://mod.in-win.com/
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017