As part of its 30th anniversary celebrations, In Win Development Inc., has announced 'Mod in Taiwan', a live case modding event from 27-29th May 2016 featuring eight international teams. The finished case mods will be on display at the In Win booth at the Taipei World Trade Center, Nangang Exhibition Hall (Booth No. J-0606) during Computex 2016 from the 31st of May till the 4th of June.
The event will take place in the very heart of In Win itself - in its own factory complex in Taoyuan, Taiwan, for three days (24 hours total modding time). The teams can choose from the following themes: Military, Medieval or Spaceship. The eight teams are comprised of representatives from Australia, UK, Germany, France, Sweden, China and two teams from the United States.
As it is a live, competitive event, the modders will each receive the same opportunity for materials and hardware from In Win and event partners to make their creations. Winning entries will be selected by a mixed criteria of 30% online voting, 40% professional judging, 20% by In Win partners and media and 10% on-site voting by Computex attendees. Three winner teams will be announced on the 3rd of June and will receive cash prizes and products from In Win and its partners. There is possibility that In Win will select the winning team's modded case, and put into production as a special edition chassis.
In Win would also like to warmly introduce its premier partners: ASUS Republic of Gamers, HyperX, Intel, NVIDIA, EKWB and Bitspower water cooling.
For more information about the live modding event, please go to http://mod.in-win.com/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now