Thecus Technology Corp, today announced the launch of two new enterprise-class NAS, the N12850 and N16850. These 12 and 16-bay network-attached storage solutions offer massive scalability, exceptional performance, supporting cross-platform file sharing, schedulable snapshots and resilient data integrity, to ensure a highly efficient working environment.
"Businesses today are seeking a NAS system that can best handle the demanding day-to-day high storage needs that occur in the workplace. Our new enterprise-class N12850 and N16850 NAS series are the solution. With advanced data protection and integrity mechanisms, these rackmounts NAS provide the ideal choice for storing a business's crucial data." said Florence Shih, CEO of Thecus Technology Corp.
Equipped with the new Intel Haswell Xeon Processor and 16GB DDR3 ECC RAM, the N12850 and N16850 deliver lightning fast, persistent throughput speeds offering the requirements necessary to efficiently complete CPU-consuming tasks and serves more concurrent tasks at the same time.
With native support for both SAS and SATA drives, users can experience the superior HDD performance of 12G SAS and 6G SATA drives providing flexibility within their storage environment. These new models are 10GbE ready and support High Availability for system redundancy. The units also deploy Daisy Chaining technology which offers connections to four additional D16000s, allowing users to reach storage capacities of up to 640TB.
The N12850 and N16850 NAS offers several new features in an intuitive user interface. These new features including Virtualization, Volume encryption, Free Intel Security, Thecus App Center and User Profile. This new enterprise series delivers significant improvements in design, performance, and user experience.
- Intel Haswell XEON processor
- 16GB DDR3 ECC RAM
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine
- Redundant power supply
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports, USB 2 x 3.0 ports
- 1 x VGA port
- 6G SATA and SAS 12G compatibility
- Hot swappable hard drives
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 and JBOD
The N12850 and the N16850 from Thecus are perfect for large businesses who have found themselves going from strength to strength, thus seeing their data usage amplify rapidly. With the N12850 and N16850's new processing power, they provide enterprises with a robust, ultra-fast, highly scalable and reliable storage solution.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse