Thecus Technology Corp, today announced the launch of two new enterprise-class NAS, the N12850 and N16850. These 12 and 16-bay network-attached storage solutions offer massive scalability, exceptional performance, supporting cross-platform file sharing, schedulable snapshots and resilient data integrity, to ensure a highly efficient working environment.
"Businesses today are seeking a NAS system that can best handle the demanding day-to-day high storage needs that occur in the workplace. Our new enterprise-class N12850 and N16850 NAS series are the solution. With advanced data protection and integrity mechanisms, these rackmounts NAS provide the ideal choice for storing a business's crucial data." said Florence Shih, CEO of Thecus Technology Corp.
Equipped with the new Intel Haswell Xeon Processor and 16GB DDR3 ECC RAM, the N12850 and N16850 deliver lightning fast, persistent throughput speeds offering the requirements necessary to efficiently complete CPU-consuming tasks and serves more concurrent tasks at the same time.
With native support for both SAS and SATA drives, users can experience the superior HDD performance of 12G SAS and 6G SATA drives providing flexibility within their storage environment. These new models are 10GbE ready and support High Availability for system redundancy. The units also deploy Daisy Chaining technology which offers connections to four additional D16000s, allowing users to reach storage capacities of up to 640TB.
The N12850 and N16850 NAS offers several new features in an intuitive user interface. These new features including Virtualization, Volume encryption, Free Intel Security, Thecus App Center and User Profile. This new enterprise series delivers significant improvements in design, performance, and user experience.
- Intel Haswell XEON processor
- 16GB DDR3 ECC RAM
- AES-NI hardware encryption engine
- Redundant power supply
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports, USB 2 x 3.0 ports
- 1 x VGA port
- 6G SATA and SAS 12G compatibility
- Hot swappable hard drives
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 and JBOD
The N12850 and the N16850 from Thecus are perfect for large businesses who have found themselves going from strength to strength, thus seeing their data usage amplify rapidly. With the N12850 and N16850's new processing power, they provide enterprises with a robust, ultra-fast, highly scalable and reliable storage solution.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017