ECS G43T-M3 Delivers the Best HD Experience for Digital Home Entertainment
Taipei, Taiwan, March 16th, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today proudly present the latest G43T-M3 motherboard as the most valuable high definition video solution, delivering the best HD experience for digital home entertainment. Supporting H.264/VC-1/MPEG-2 HD content decoding, ECS G43T-M3 enables the HD video playback with its remarkable hardware-level decoding capability. Targeting at the mainstream segment, the G43T-M3 motherboard is a perfect match for users looking for a solution of digital home entertainment without high price tag.
Leveraging the power of Intel® G43 Express chipset, featuring the next-generation Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (Intel® GMA X4500) which includes built-in support for HD video decoding without the need for any add-on graphics cards, ECS G43T-M3 realizes the possibility of building a media center for digital home entertainment with smooth HD video playback. In addition, the G43T-M3 motherboard delivers optimized 3D graphics performance and support for Microsoft® DirectX® 10, Shader Model 4.0 and OpenGL® 2.0 which brings marvelous performance and compatibility for the most popular game titles. To fulfill the requirement of future upgrade, a PCI Express 2.0 expansion slot is incorporated as well. Pared with Intel® I/O Controller Hub 10 (ICH10), ECS G43T-M3 also supports up to 12 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports and 6 Serial ATA Ports (3.0Gb/s).
To meet user expectations, ECS G43T-M3 features advanced ECS Ultra I/O Rear Panel supporting up to 8 USB 2.0 ports for providing great convenience in connecting peripherals. Moreover, the layout of 6 Serial ATA ports is designed with the concept of "easy installation" that none of any Serial SATA port will be sacrificed even when a huge graphics card is accommodated. The form factor of the G43T-M3 motherboard is slightly smaller than usual microATX motherboards that perfectly fits those pretty chassis designed for digital home entertainment.
It is undeniable that building up a media center for digital home entertainment has become a very popular multimedia application. ECS G43T-M3 is designed with the destiny to meet the market demand. For more information about this exciting new motherboard, ECS G43T-M3, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China, Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications