Prior to a meeting to be held today with financial analysts and investors in Zurich, Logitech International (SIX:LOGN) (NASDAQ:LOGI) announced:
- Confirmation of its FY 2016 outlook of approximately $170 million in non-GAAP operating income and constant currency retail sales growth of 7 to 9 percent
- An outlook for FY 2017 of $185 million to $200 million in non-GAAP operating income and constant currency retail sales growth in the mid-single digits
- The continuation of its three-year plan for returning up to $500 million in cash to shareholders
- At the meeting, Logitech will outline the foundation that will deliver the Company's future success. It will also demonstrate the Company's consistent ability to grow, generate cash and build a diversified, market-leading portfolio of growing product categories.
"Logitech is poised for growth," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and chief executive officer. "Over the past three years, we have revitalized our ability to grow. We have diversified our portfolio and grown market share to lead almost every category in which we play. We have also demonstrated rigorous cost management that has enabled us to invest more into great new products. We now have a foundation for a successful FY 2017, as we work toward our long-term objective of high single-digit growth and strong profitability.
"Going forward, we will build on this foundation for success with powerful design, revitalized product creation in existing and new categories, a winning global team and outstanding execution. We already participate in big and growing markets including Gaming, Home, Music, Video Collaboration and Productivity & Creativity. Each of these markets is large and offers interesting adjacent categories we could enter in the future. In the long run we have no shortage of growth options."
The Company's Analyst and Investor Day will be held today at 9:00 a.m. Central European Time. A live webcast and replay of the meeting will be available on the Logitech corporate Web site at http://ir.logitech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017