Alphacool's new quick connect couplers with the name "Eiszapfen" are the next block in the "Eis" series. High quality and impressive features makes any watercooling system back to a piece of high-quality and practical. A quick coupling is used everywhere where expandability, flexibility and cleanness play an important role. These compact couplings have a 1/4 "thread on both sides with which they are compatible with all standard connections.
By pulling down the outer ring these couplings can be disconnected. Both sides close immediately completely tight so that no water can escape. Thanks to the special N.D.S.L. Technology (no drip, no splash, no leak) a leak, drip or splash out of the water on opening the lock is excluded. By assembling again, both sides must click into each other audibly and shut themselves tightly by a double O-ring, which is simply compressed when plugged together. Likewise, the mechanism was designed for durability to ensure a secure connection even years.
Many quick couplings usually also affect the flow rate. But Alphacool has found a way to resolve this issue. A high flow rate is maintained at these quick couplings!
Alphacools quick couplers are available in two finishes. In deep black and fully chromed these add seamlessly on every system.
- Dimensions (L x D): 64,6 x 23,9mm
- Material: Brass
- Colour: Chrome / Deep Black
- Thread: 2x 1/4" IG
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4