ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the flagship solution for data and gaming, SONIX PCIE SSD, a brand new addition to the growing arsenal of fast SSDs. SONIX is aimed at enthusiasts, introducing top-of-the-line high performance SSD product for serious gaming, productivity, and enterprise. Each SONIX product undergoes rigorous testing and is fine tuned to ensure that it meets the highest performance standards.
The first foray into the PCI Express based storage, SONIX is the first consumer level NVMe 1.2 PCIE SSD from ZOTAC where it significantly improves performance over SATA based SSDs. With read and write speeds up to four times that of a 2.5-inch SATA SSD, SONIX includes 512MB DDR3 of high-speed cache for tasks that demand next generation speeds.
With SONIX, the door is open to a wider array of applications. Useful for loading large databases, resource-heavy applications, multitasking, multimedia applications and gaming, SONIX is the answer to demand for greater speed and reliability.
SONIX features NVMe 1.2 PCIE Gen3 interface with x4 lanes capable of delivering sequential read and write speeds up to 2,600 MBps and 1,300 MBps for ultra-responsive performance. The SSD is powered by a Phison E7 controller and stacked with Toshiba MLC flash memory. Protected by technologies including End-to-end Data Path Protection and Dynamic Wear Leveling, SONIX is fast and reliable with an MTBF of up to 2,000,000 hours.
SONIX is a flexible addition for any system as it comes bundled with standard and low-profile brackets to fit even in slim profile system builds. A durable metal housing with a stylish minimal design protect all things fast.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017