GALAXY custom GTX260+ tri-fans cooler with 1792MB Memory
Recently nvidia GeForce GTX260 is getting more and more hot after NVIDIA all partners made its price cut down to $179,. Today well-known GALAXY micosystems has added its another into its line-up: GALAXY custom GeForce GTX260+ with 1792MB Memory which chose to use the high-density Samsung K4J10324QD-HJ1A memory chip, that has a capacity of 128 MB. 14 such chips populate the 448-bit GDDR3 memory bus to dole out a total 1792 MB of memory capacity. which is designed for those demanding gaming players.
This card was based on a 55nm G200-103-B3 GPU with 216 shader processors and equipped with GALAXY custom cooler that has tri-fans and 5X heatpipes to get the heat outside the GPU quickly.
The card also has dual-bios, smart fan on it which means it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXY's array of graphics cards, visit http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes