GALAXY custom GTX260+ tri-fans cooler with 1792MB Memory
Recently nvidia GeForce GTX260 is getting more and more hot after NVIDIA all partners made its price cut down to $179,. Today well-known GALAXY micosystems has added its another into its line-up: GALAXY custom GeForce GTX260+ with 1792MB Memory which chose to use the high-density Samsung K4J10324QD-HJ1A memory chip, that has a capacity of 128 MB. 14 such chips populate the 448-bit GDDR3 memory bus to dole out a total 1792 MB of memory capacity. which is designed for those demanding gaming players.
This card was based on a 55nm G200-103-B3 GPU with 216 shader processors and equipped with GALAXY custom cooler that has tri-fans and 5X heatpipes to get the heat outside the GPU quickly.
The card also has dual-bios, smart fan on it which means it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXY's array of graphics cards, visit http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sony expected to drop the PS4 price down to $350 for the holidays
- New Star Wars Battlefront footage arrives with Luke vs Darth Vader
- Valve's retail presence involves GameStop, EB Games and Game UK
- Win a copy of BBC Earth's amazing 'Life Story' Blu-ray documentary
- This is what Half-Life 2 looks like when rendered in Unreal Engine 4
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- USB 3.0 (or even 3.1) header availability for Armorsuit PC-P60?
- Project Core XD
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs