GALAXY custom GTX260+ tri-fans cooler with 1792MB Memory
Recently nvidia GeForce GTX260 is getting more and more hot after NVIDIA all partners made its price cut down to $179,. Today well-known GALAXY micosystems has added its another into its line-up: GALAXY custom GeForce GTX260+ with 1792MB Memory which chose to use the high-density Samsung K4J10324QD-HJ1A memory chip, that has a capacity of 128 MB. 14 such chips populate the 448-bit GDDR3 memory bus to dole out a total 1792 MB of memory capacity. which is designed for those demanding gaming players.
This card was based on a 55nm G200-103-B3 GPU with 216 shader processors and equipped with GALAXY custom cooler that has tri-fans and 5X heatpipes to get the heat outside the GPU quickly.
The card also has dual-bios, smart fan on it which means it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXY's array of graphics cards, visit http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel rumored to acquire FPGA giant Altera for $10 billion
- D-Rex revealed in new 'Jurassic World' TV spot
- The NSA considered killing its mass surveillance program in early 2013
- Batman: Arkham Knight is going all-digital on the PC for the UK
- Pebble breaks Kickstarter records, raises whopping $20.3 million
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi