GALAXY custom GTX260+ tri-fans cooler with 1792MB Memory
Recently nvidia GeForce GTX260 is getting more and more hot after NVIDIA all partners made its price cut down to $179,. Today well-known GALAXY micosystems has added its another into its line-up: GALAXY custom GeForce GTX260+ with 1792MB Memory which chose to use the high-density Samsung K4J10324QD-HJ1A memory chip, that has a capacity of 128 MB. 14 such chips populate the 448-bit GDDR3 memory bus to dole out a total 1792 MB of memory capacity. which is designed for those demanding gaming players.
This card was based on a 55nm G200-103-B3 GPU with 216 shader processors and equipped with GALAXY custom cooler that has tri-fans and 5X heatpipes to get the heat outside the GPU quickly.
The card also has dual-bios, smart fan on it which means it can work with the Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by GALAXY Microsystems, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile, and unique application that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experience. For more information about GALAXY's array of graphics cards, visit http://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance