Following the recent launch of the Fortis 3 Malik Customs Edition we're also introducing the new generation our regular CPU cooler line up. The third istallment of Fera and Spartan coolers bring further quality and performance improvements while retainig the same, extremely affordable price points. The Fera 3 HE1224 brings quality and performance improvements over the predecessor while still providing the ultimate blend of compact dimensions, high efficiency and price. In other words the versatility that our customers praised so much.
Fera 3 HE1224 (TDP 180W) utilizes four ÃŽÂ¦6mm high performance heat pipes that were rearranged for extra performance. Heatsink itself got slightly bigger and asymmetric without compromising Fera's main advantage - it's super-slim profile. To ensure the new Fera is as quiet as it is efficient we chose to pair it with the Sigma PRO 120 PWM-controlled fan. Optimized blade design significantly reduces noise while providing sufficient airflow for cooler to work even with high-TDP processors.
Fera 3 features proven, multi-socket mounting mechanism for secure and intuitive installation process on both Intel and AMD platforms. Also comes bundled with the enthusiast-grade Pactum PT-2 (5.0 W/m.k.) thermal compound and the additional pair of mounting clips for the optional 120mm fan.
The Spartan 3 series is a cost-effective alternative to stock CPU coolers and it's intended for professional system builders and DIY projects on a budget. Spartan 3 series offers two models, 2-heat pipe Spartan 3 LT HE1012 (TDP 125W) and 4-heat pipe Spartan 3 PRO HE1024 (TDP 150W). Both new Spartans feature an oversized Sigma PRO 100 PWM-controlled cooling fan. Optimized blade design significantly reduces noise while providing better airflow compared to regular 92mm fan.
Installation is extremely quick and easy and doesn't require any tools. High conductivity Pactum PT-1 thermal compound (4.1 W/mk) included.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System