Following the recent launch of the Fortis 3 Malik Customs Edition we're also introducing the new generation our regular CPU cooler line up. The third istallment of Fera and Spartan coolers bring further quality and performance improvements while retainig the same, extremely affordable price points. The Fera 3 HE1224 brings quality and performance improvements over the predecessor while still providing the ultimate blend of compact dimensions, high efficiency and price. In other words the versatility that our customers praised so much.
Fera 3 HE1224 (TDP 180W) utilizes four ÃŽÂ¦6mm high performance heat pipes that were rearranged for extra performance. Heatsink itself got slightly bigger and asymmetric without compromising Fera's main advantage - it's super-slim profile. To ensure the new Fera is as quiet as it is efficient we chose to pair it with the Sigma PRO 120 PWM-controlled fan. Optimized blade design significantly reduces noise while providing sufficient airflow for cooler to work even with high-TDP processors.
Fera 3 features proven, multi-socket mounting mechanism for secure and intuitive installation process on both Intel and AMD platforms. Also comes bundled with the enthusiast-grade Pactum PT-2 (5.0 W/m.k.) thermal compound and the additional pair of mounting clips for the optional 120mm fan.
The Spartan 3 series is a cost-effective alternative to stock CPU coolers and it's intended for professional system builders and DIY projects on a budget. Spartan 3 series offers two models, 2-heat pipe Spartan 3 LT HE1012 (TDP 125W) and 4-heat pipe Spartan 3 PRO HE1024 (TDP 150W). Both new Spartans feature an oversized Sigma PRO 100 PWM-controlled cooling fan. Optimized blade design significantly reduces noise while providing better airflow compared to regular 92mm fan.
Installation is extremely quick and easy and doesn't require any tools. High conductivity Pactum PT-1 thermal compound (4.1 W/mk) included.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017