Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today published its 2015 Annual Report, and expects to file its 2015 Form 20-F with the US Securities and Exchange Commission later today (www.sec.gov).
Philips' 2015 Annual Report will be on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) scheduled to be held on May 12, 2016. The convocation notice and the agenda (including explanatory notes) for the AGM will be published in due course.
The 2015 Annual Report is available to shareholders and other interested parties via this link [http://www.annualreport.philips.com/]. A copy of Philips' 2015 Form 20-F is available via this link [http://www.philips.com/a-w/about/investor/financial-reporting/annual-reports.html] and can also be obtained free of charge upon written request to Philips' Annual Report Office [mailto:email@example.com].
In addition, pursuant to a recently introduced disclosure requirement under Dutch law, Royal Philips hereby states that the Netherlands is its Home Member State for purposes of the EU Transparency Directive.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel