Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today published its 2015 Annual Report, and expects to file its 2015 Form 20-F with the US Securities and Exchange Commission later today (www.sec.gov).
Philips' 2015 Annual Report will be on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) scheduled to be held on May 12, 2016. The convocation notice and the agenda (including explanatory notes) for the AGM will be published in due course.
The 2015 Annual Report is available to shareholders and other interested parties via this link [http://www.annualreport.philips.com/]. A copy of Philips' 2015 Form 20-F is available via this link [http://www.philips.com/a-w/about/investor/financial-reporting/annual-reports.html] and can also be obtained free of charge upon written request to Philips' Annual Report Office [mailto:email@example.com].
In addition, pursuant to a recently introduced disclosure requirement under Dutch law, Royal Philips hereby states that the Netherlands is its Home Member State for purposes of the EU Transparency Directive.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Alcatel announces three mid-range smartphones
- Xiaomi introduces Matte Black Mi Max 2
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus