Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today published its 2015 Annual Report, and expects to file its 2015 Form 20-F with the US Securities and Exchange Commission later today (www.sec.gov).
Philips' 2015 Annual Report will be on the agenda of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) scheduled to be held on May 12, 2016. The convocation notice and the agenda (including explanatory notes) for the AGM will be published in due course.
The 2015 Annual Report is available to shareholders and other interested parties via this link [http://www.annualreport.philips.com/]. A copy of Philips' 2015 Form 20-F is available via this link [http://www.philips.com/a-w/about/investor/financial-reporting/annual-reports.html] and can also be obtained free of charge upon written request to Philips' Annual Report Office [mailto:email@example.com].
In addition, pursuant to a recently introduced disclosure requirement under Dutch law, Royal Philips hereby states that the Netherlands is its Home Member State for purposes of the EU Transparency Directive.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications