After launching the 'REVOLUTION X'T' a few years ago, ENERMAX, the leading designer and manufacturer of power supplies is introducing the 2nd Generation of the REVOLUTION X't series. This new generation series is equipped with top-notch 100% 105 degree C Japanese capacitors, Patented Twister Bearing Fan with ultra-silence performance, modular cables and more. The series is available in the following wattages: 450W, 550W, 650W and 750W.
The REVOLUTION X't II power supply series has 80 PLUS Gold certification with up to 92% efficiency, which will help systems to meet 2013 ErP Lot 6 with high efficiency 5Vsb circuitry. In addition, the REVOLUTION X't II employs 100% 105 degree C Japanese electrolytic capacitors, the highest component standards that provide maximum durability and stability.
The patented Twister bearing fan
The REVOLUTION X't II comes with a 13.9cm ENERMAX patented Twister bearing fan, which offers low noise power quality so that can meets all silent PC enthusiasts; along with long lifetime operation (160,000 hours MTBF). Furthermore, the Hybrid modular and 100% flexible flat cable design makes it more efficient and stable.
Provide reliable protection
The REVOLUTION X't II also features patented HeatGuard(a.k.a. Fan-delay), which keeps the PSU fan running for 30-60 seconds after shutdown to dissipate the remaining system heat and prolong system life. It also comes with our patented CordGuard, which fixes the AC cord tightly to avoid accidental shutdown of your PC. Our safe guard system is also loaded with multiple protection circuitry of OCP (3.3V/5V), OVP, OPP, SCP, and SIP, those protect systems from damage. In addition, the REVOLUTION X'T II comes with 24/7 @ 40 degree C ready features, as the high-end components and advance layout ensure non-stop operation.
The DC to DC of REVOLUTION X'T II circuit ensures tight DC output regulation to support latest CPU and GPU peak power and zero load energy saving mode. Moreover, the 100-240VAC full range AC input for universal use. REVOLUTION X'T II is also embedded with Active PFC with PF value up to 0.99, it will minimize the reactive power loss to a minimum.
The REVOLUTION X't II series will be available for retail in Fabruary 2016, backed with a limited 5-year warranty.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017