Arctic announced the Freezer i11 CO CPU cooler. Designed for 24/7 operation, the Freezer i11 CO provides up to 150 Watt cooling capacity with superior service life. For the Freezer i11 CO the abbreviation says it: "CO" stands for "continuous operation" and makes the cooler suitable for PCs with non-stop operation like servers. Equipped with the premium quality of the Japanese dual ball bearing the fan reduces rotational friction and is significantly less sensitive to dust and high temperature. Compared to standard models the lifespan is up to five times longer - without the slightest compromise in performance.
Thanks to fluidic analysis the efficiency of the 92 mm PWM fan has also been boosted. So the user benefits not only from greater cooling capacity but also from a lower noise level. Direct contact copper heat pipes ensure additionally that the heat can be dissipated especially fast to the fins. To guarantee the exact airflow you need the Freezer i11 CO is extremely versatile and mountable according to individual preferences. A stable back plate keeps it securely in place then even on the go.
QUICK FACTS Freezer i11 CO Compact Performance CPU Cooler
- Optimized for continuous run
- Improved air flow guidance
- Direct touch heat transfer
- Transport-proof mounting system
- MX-4 thermal compound
Available now, the i11 CO CPU Cooler is priced at GBP Ã,Â£25.99 (incl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards