Spire Introduces BlackMoon Power Supplies Series
Spire today launched the BlackMoon PSU Series. Aimed squarely at the gaming community the BlackMoon series of power supplies are a great selection for extreme power demand. Fashioned in neat black steel enclosures and equipped with the signature Spire 120mm Silent Blue LED fan, keeping air flowing and your system running cool. Trust the brand with the industry leading specifications and award winning service program, Spire - Powered by
- ATX Ver.2.2 Specification Compliant
- Sleeved cables and EZ-Connectors
- EMI Shielded VGA/HDD Power Connectors
- Supports the newest Intel & AMD based systems
- Cool-Blue LED 120mm DC fan
- 3 Speed Variable Fan Speed Temp-control
- Completely Silent 10.0 dBA up to 45C / 113F
- High Efficiency (85%) up to 30% less power consumption
- I/O/OVP/OLP and SCP Short Circuit- Overload- & Over current-Protection
1. Multilanguage Owners Manual
2. Mounting screws 4pcs
3. Velcro Cable Straps
4. Power Cord (safety approved)
The BlackMoon Power Supply Series are compatible with all ATX, MICRO-ATX and BTX form factor platforms, SLI Ready, ATI Compatible and 80PLUS Bronze Certified.
The BlackMoon power supplies are now available for direct shipping from Spire Global branches. For more information, please refer to the product pages here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Buying a new car? Enjoy Apple CarPlay or Google Android Auto
- Hackers finding innovative ways to commit identity theft
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015