Spire Introduces BlackMoon Power Supplies Series
Spire today launched the BlackMoon PSU Series. Aimed squarely at the gaming community the BlackMoon series of power supplies are a great selection for extreme power demand. Fashioned in neat black steel enclosures and equipped with the signature Spire 120mm Silent Blue LED fan, keeping air flowing and your system running cool. Trust the brand with the industry leading specifications and award winning service program, Spire - Powered by
- ATX Ver.2.2 Specification Compliant
- Sleeved cables and EZ-Connectors
- EMI Shielded VGA/HDD Power Connectors
- Supports the newest Intel & AMD based systems
- Cool-Blue LED 120mm DC fan
- 3 Speed Variable Fan Speed Temp-control
- Completely Silent 10.0 dBA up to 45C / 113F
- High Efficiency (85%) up to 30% less power consumption
- I/O/OVP/OLP and SCP Short Circuit- Overload- & Over current-Protection
1. Multilanguage Owners Manual
2. Mounting screws 4pcs
3. Velcro Cable Straps
4. Power Cord (safety approved)
The BlackMoon Power Supply Series are compatible with all ATX, MICRO-ATX and BTX form factor platforms, SLI Ready, ATI Compatible and 80PLUS Bronze Certified.
The BlackMoon power supplies are now available for direct shipping from Spire Global branches. For more information, please refer to the product pages here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance