The growing trend in customizing and building color-themed PCs has been one of the key factor in some people's decision making in selecting their motherboards when building a new system. BIOSTAR has taken this into consideration when creating its new RACING series of motherboards featuring the VIVID LED DJ feature.
BIOSTAR's VIVID LED DJ in tandem with the onboard LED lighting of the BIOSTAR RACING series allows up to full-color variations versus up to 16 on competing motherboards. BIOSTAR also opted to go with a neutral board color scheme allowing the LED illumination on the PCB and heat sinks to be customized allowing a wide-range of color schemes for easily pairing with your build color of choice.
In addition, VIVID LED DJ allows custom lighting effects including constant lighting, breathing effect, sparking and tempo-reactive lighting which follows the beat of your music and audio creating a really dynamic lighting effect especially for music fans. BIOSTAR Racing motherboards also allow custom profile lighting via its GT Touch function allowing specific lighting setups for both ECO mode and Sport mode, which are exclusive by BIOSTAR.
Further extending the BIOSTAR custom LED lighting options is the ability to add LED strips directly from the motherboard via compatible 5050 headers. BIOSTAR's 5050 LED Fun extends the customization options of VIVID LED DJ allowing a full system lighting setup to be controlled from one central interface. The length of LED strip could be extended up to 3 meters.
Read more about VIVID LED DJ here: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/event/racing/page2.htm
View VIVID LED DJ in action in this video:
BIOSTAR RACING LED Feature
BIOSTAR VIVID LED DJ is available for the following RACING series motherboards:
Available in BIOSTAR's Newegg store: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138421
For latest updates and giveaways, like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiostarHQ;
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni