The growing trend in customizing and building color-themed PCs has been one of the key factor in some people's decision making in selecting their motherboards when building a new system. BIOSTAR has taken this into consideration when creating its new RACING series of motherboards featuring the VIVID LED DJ feature.
BIOSTAR's VIVID LED DJ in tandem with the onboard LED lighting of the BIOSTAR RACING series allows up to full-color variations versus up to 16 on competing motherboards. BIOSTAR also opted to go with a neutral board color scheme allowing the LED illumination on the PCB and heat sinks to be customized allowing a wide-range of color schemes for easily pairing with your build color of choice.
In addition, VIVID LED DJ allows custom lighting effects including constant lighting, breathing effect, sparking and tempo-reactive lighting which follows the beat of your music and audio creating a really dynamic lighting effect especially for music fans. BIOSTAR Racing motherboards also allow custom profile lighting via its GT Touch function allowing specific lighting setups for both ECO mode and Sport mode, which are exclusive by BIOSTAR.
Further extending the BIOSTAR custom LED lighting options is the ability to add LED strips directly from the motherboard via compatible 5050 headers. BIOSTAR's 5050 LED Fun extends the customization options of VIVID LED DJ allowing a full system lighting setup to be controlled from one central interface. The length of LED strip could be extended up to 3 meters.
Read more about VIVID LED DJ here: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/event/racing/page2.htm
View VIVID LED DJ in action in this video:
BIOSTAR RACING LED Feature
BIOSTAR VIVID LED DJ is available for the following RACING series motherboards:
Available in BIOSTAR's Newegg store: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138421
For latest updates and giveaways, like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiostarHQ;
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Sony still planning more 'Ghostbusters' films
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter