With the current trend of motherboard's customizable RGB LED lighting control, Phanteks today announced the Phanteks' RGB LED Adapter for compatible motherboards that features RGB headers. Our new RGB LED adapter is a simple, frustration-free solution to RGB integrated motherboards that includes the 4pin RGB headers. The RGB will be Aura Compatible (certified by ASUS) and will also be compatible will all RGB intergrated motherboards that includes the 4pin RGB header (12V G R B). This adapter features connectors that connects to the motherboard RGB header, Phanteks' LED strips, and Phanteks' case LED lighting.
With the adapter, it's quick and easy to install. The RGB LED Adapter will feature an easy to install connector with an indicator of the 12V to help ensure for a correct installation. Once connected, you can use the customizable lighting control software of the motherboard to synchronize the lighting of your LED strip and Phanteks cases with the motherboards'.
The RGB LED Adapter is currently compatible with Phanteks' Enthoo Luxe, Mini XL, P400, more upcoming models will follow. The adapter will also be compatible with integrated RGB motherboards with the 4-pin RGB headers.
Pricing and Availability
Available from March 2016, priced at 2.90 Euro.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning