With the current trend of motherboard's customizable RGB LED lighting control, Phanteks today announced the Phanteks' RGB LED Adapter for compatible motherboards that features RGB headers. Our new RGB LED adapter is a simple, frustration-free solution to RGB integrated motherboards that includes the 4pin RGB headers. The RGB will be Aura Compatible (certified by ASUS) and will also be compatible will all RGB intergrated motherboards that includes the 4pin RGB header (12V G R B). This adapter features connectors that connects to the motherboard RGB header, Phanteks' LED strips, and Phanteks' case LED lighting.
With the adapter, it's quick and easy to install. The RGB LED Adapter will feature an easy to install connector with an indicator of the 12V to help ensure for a correct installation. Once connected, you can use the customizable lighting control software of the motherboard to synchronize the lighting of your LED strip and Phanteks cases with the motherboards'.
The RGB LED Adapter is currently compatible with Phanteks' Enthoo Luxe, Mini XL, P400, more upcoming models will follow. The adapter will also be compatible with integrated RGB motherboards with the 4-pin RGB headers.
Pricing and Availability
Available from March 2016, priced at 2.90 Euro.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers