Celebrating the 10th season, Intel Extreme Masters returns to Katowice, Poland, as the world will watch the best professional players compete for over US$600,000. Intel will be present to show the best in technology and announce new initiatives that will enrich and grow gaming and eSports through the next decade.
Come see amazing advances in gaming in the Intel Experience Zone. Set across 625 square meters, experience virtual reality, see the smart ways Intel RealSense technology is integrated into games, and play the latest titles. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Where: IEM Expo hall, B1.
Intel LAN Party
What: 750 square meters of space for 200 PCs, provided by Intel for free play. Beyond trying out the latest hardware, gamers will be able to stream, participate in open tournaments, and try out the latest games. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Open for all IEM and IEM Expo audiences.
Where: ICC, ground floor, banquet rooms tournament on the main stage from a reserved area. Additionally, there will be a number of on-site activities just for press, with VIP treatment along the way.
Get hands-on experience and talk to the experts at the press-only Intel Showroom.
Interview and Roundtable Opportunities
Gregory Bryant, Intel corporate vice president and general manager, Desktop Client Platform, will share insights on this key industry and can talk, in brief, about the future of Intel gaming products.
Lee Machen, Intel director, Developer Relations, will be available to talk about diversity within the gaming industry. Also get access to select Intel-sponsored gaming teams.
March 6, 10-11 a.m. Press Conference
George Woo, Intel brand partnerships & sponsorship marketing manager joins Ralf Reichert, Managing Director ESL Global, as they discuss the decade of IEM and the growing changes in the eSports industry.
Where: Business and Media Zone, first floor
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017