Celebrating the 10th season, Intel Extreme Masters returns to Katowice, Poland, as the world will watch the best professional players compete for over US$600,000. Intel will be present to show the best in technology and announce new initiatives that will enrich and grow gaming and eSports through the next decade.
Come see amazing advances in gaming in the Intel Experience Zone. Set across 625 square meters, experience virtual reality, see the smart ways Intel RealSense technology is integrated into games, and play the latest titles. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Where: IEM Expo hall, B1.
Intel LAN Party
What: 750 square meters of space for 200 PCs, provided by Intel for free play. Beyond trying out the latest hardware, gamers will be able to stream, participate in open tournaments, and try out the latest games. When: March 4-6, 2016. Doors open at 10 a.m. daily for ticketed attendees, 12 p.m. for free. Open for all IEM and IEM Expo audiences.
Where: ICC, ground floor, banquet rooms tournament on the main stage from a reserved area. Additionally, there will be a number of on-site activities just for press, with VIP treatment along the way.
Get hands-on experience and talk to the experts at the press-only Intel Showroom.
Interview and Roundtable Opportunities
Gregory Bryant, Intel corporate vice president and general manager, Desktop Client Platform, will share insights on this key industry and can talk, in brief, about the future of Intel gaming products.
Lee Machen, Intel director, Developer Relations, will be available to talk about diversity within the gaming industry. Also get access to select Intel-sponsored gaming teams.
March 6, 10-11 a.m. Press Conference
George Woo, Intel brand partnerships & sponsorship marketing manager joins Ralf Reichert, Managing Director ESL Global, as they discuss the decade of IEM and the growing changes in the eSports industry.
Where: Business and Media Zone, first floor
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4