Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the Hyper 212X and Hyper TX3i air CPU coolers. Building on its Hyper 212 and Hyper TX3 predecessors Cooler Master focused on the ease of upgrading, ensuring that simple upgrades are completed with ease allowing system builders to focus on more complex aspects. The Hyper 212X is a universally compatible cooler. It's an ideal upgrade for improving the performance and noise levels in a PC, from a gamer who begins playing more intense games, to the overclocker who wants to achieve better clock speeds or the PC builder who needs a quieter environment.
The Hyper TX3i is an Intel compatible cooler, a simple and affordable upgrade for a stock cooler, or for a CPU that comes with no heat sink. Quiet, reliable, and still able to achieve impressive temperatures the TX3i is simple to fit with a push pin configuration, and compact enough to fit in most chassis with ease. Not happy to sit back and applaud the success of its 212 and TX3 coolers, Cooler Master continued to update the manufacturing process, from essential heat pipe soldering methods, to how Cooler Master packaged the cooler and fittings. The overall experience has been improved, not only bringing better temperatures, but also a more quick and simple fitting process.
Pricing & Availability
The Hyper 212X and Hyper TX3i are available at European retailers now for a suggested retail price of Ã¢,Â¬29.50 and Ã¢,Â¬18.50 excluding VAT respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017