Cooler Master, a leading manufacturer of desktop components and peripherals, today announced the Hyper 212X and Hyper TX3i air CPU coolers. Building on its Hyper 212 and Hyper TX3 predecessors Cooler Master focused on the ease of upgrading, ensuring that simple upgrades are completed with ease allowing system builders to focus on more complex aspects. The Hyper 212X is a universally compatible cooler. It's an ideal upgrade for improving the performance and noise levels in a PC, from a gamer who begins playing more intense games, to the overclocker who wants to achieve better clock speeds or the PC builder who needs a quieter environment.
The Hyper TX3i is an Intel compatible cooler, a simple and affordable upgrade for a stock cooler, or for a CPU that comes with no heat sink. Quiet, reliable, and still able to achieve impressive temperatures the TX3i is simple to fit with a push pin configuration, and compact enough to fit in most chassis with ease. Not happy to sit back and applaud the success of its 212 and TX3 coolers, Cooler Master continued to update the manufacturing process, from essential heat pipe soldering methods, to how Cooler Master packaged the cooler and fittings. The overall experience has been improved, not only bringing better temperatures, but also a more quick and simple fitting process.
Pricing & Availability
The Hyper 212X and Hyper TX3i are available at European retailers now for a suggested retail price of Ã¢,Â¬29.50 and Ã¢,Â¬18.50 excluding VAT respectively.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system