Alphacool expands the extensive range of products in the area radiators to a completely new line: the X-Flow. Thus Alphacool completes its product range with a high-flow series with special characteristics without loosing the known and popular virtues of previous NexXxoS series. On the contrary, you build continuously on top of the positive things and offer the customer additional possibilities to create his own water-cooling circle.
The X-Flow series is fully optimized for high flow. In contrast to conventional radiators, the water does not flow into the U-shape through the radiator, but uses the entire width of the channels to flow from one side to the other side of the radiator. It is hardly any resistance within the radiator, what gives guarantee for a high flow. In the meantime, many cases offers assembly areas in whitch radiators can stand upright. Traditional radiators you can hardly bleed useful in such a position. The water is barely capable to press down the air within the radiator what will always be the case of a U-shaped water circulation in an upright position. In the X-flow radiators, this is not the case. If you use the inlet at the lower-end, the air is easily pushed out over the top outlet. This eliminates almost all venting problems at radiators.
Too long mounting screws are able to quickly demage or even destroy a radiator when a Chamber is hit. Thus, a radiator may quickly leak and become useless if you are not careful. Alphacool already used on Screw Protection in the NexXxos series to prevent such an accident as far as possible. Under the mounting holes Alphacool positioned a special mud guard to protect the radiator exactly up to.
All Alphacool radiators of the XT45, UT60 and Monsta series bid on the input and output three different connection positions. On both copper cavities are three Ã,Â¼" threads. Each up, down and forward/back connections can be mounted. In the ST30 series the head-side connections (front/back) are omitted due to the small thickness of the copper cavities.
All Alphacool radiators, whitch includes the X-Flow radiators are tested with a pressure of 1.5 bar. It's significantly more pressure than can be built-in a PC-water circuit. So the high quality and durability of the radiators is guaranteed. Faulty radiators are excluded during production.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning