Phanteks today introduces two variants of the Eclipse Series, the P400 and P400S (Silent Edition). The Eclipse P400 and P400S will be available in three colors: Satin Black, Anthracite Grey and Glacier White. The Eclipse Series P400 and P400s are compact midtowers that are easy for beginning PC builders that wants to create a clean and beautiful build.
The interior chassis design of the Eclipse P400 and P400S is based on the Enthoo Series and offers user-friendly features. This includes full metal exterior, RGB lighting system with color control and optional RGB interior lighting strips, equipped with dust filters, all-in-one radiator mounting location in front, power supply shroud, 2x 120mm fans, and cable management tools.
The Eclipse P400S (Silent Edition) available in window version with soundproofing layers or closed panels with soundproofing layers. The P400S comes with all the included features of the P400 but with additional features for improved acoustical performance. The P400S includes top ventilation covers with soundproofing layer, front and side panels with soundproofing layers and an integrated 3-speed fan controller.
THE RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE (Taxes Included)
- PH-EC416P_BK/AG $69.99 / PH-EC416P_WT $79.99
- PH-EC416PSW_BK/AG $79.99 / PH-EC416PSW_WT $89.99 (Silent Window)
- PH-EC416PSC_BK/AG $79.99 / PH-EC416PSC_WT $89.99 (Silent Closed Panel)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4