Phanteks today introduces two variants of the Eclipse Series, the P400 and P400S (Silent Edition). The Eclipse P400 and P400S will be available in three colors: Satin Black, Anthracite Grey and Glacier White. The Eclipse Series P400 and P400s are compact midtowers that are easy for beginning PC builders that wants to create a clean and beautiful build.
The interior chassis design of the Eclipse P400 and P400S is based on the Enthoo Series and offers user-friendly features. This includes full metal exterior, RGB lighting system with color control and optional RGB interior lighting strips, equipped with dust filters, all-in-one radiator mounting location in front, power supply shroud, 2x 120mm fans, and cable management tools.
The Eclipse P400S (Silent Edition) available in window version with soundproofing layers or closed panels with soundproofing layers. The P400S comes with all the included features of the P400 but with additional features for improved acoustical performance. The P400S includes top ventilation covers with soundproofing layer, front and side panels with soundproofing layers and an integrated 3-speed fan controller.
THE RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE (Taxes Included)
- PH-EC416P_BK/AG $69.99 / PH-EC416P_WT $79.99
- PH-EC416PSW_BK/AG $79.99 / PH-EC416PSW_WT $89.99 (Silent Window)
- PH-EC416PSC_BK/AG $79.99 / PH-EC416PSC_WT $89.99 (Silent Closed Panel)
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- 27-year-old gamer without eyes still plays games
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Z170-WS, 3002 bios, and SLI not working. Anyone else experience this?
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning