ESL, the world's largest esports company, is pleased to announce ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016, set to take place at the Intel Extreme Masters World Championship Katowice 2016 (March 4-6). Organized in cooperation with Intel and HP, the event will offer a total prize pool of US$10,000.
Online qualifiers will precede the ESL Legendary Series tournament in Katowice, from which the top eight players will qualify for a spot at the main event. There will be a separate qualifier for North and South America, and two qualifiers for Europe (which includes the CIS region). The top two players from the Americas qualifier, along with the top three players from each European qualifier, will then head to Poland for the ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series final in Katowice.
ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016 is an official Major tournament, fully supported by the game's developer, Blizzard Entertainment. In addition to the US$10,000 cash prize, the eight competing players will have a chance to earn a share of the 2016 Hearthstone Championship Tour points at stake. These points will give top players a better chance to qualify for a spot at the Hearthstone World Championship later this year. There will be 43 HCT points to share in the ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016, with the winner taking 15 of them.
The finals of ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016 will take place on the 6th of March in the International Congress Center Katowice. ESL will provide high-quality coverage as eight players battle it out for US$10,000, as well as commentary and analysis of the games for viewers live at venue and those watching online via Twitch. More information about the tournament and qualification phase can be found on ESL Play. IntelÃ,Â® and HP are the official partners for the ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series Katowice 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family