Cooltek announces the Value 80 Plus EU line of power supplies. With our new Cooltek Value Serie 80 Plus EU (CVSE) we offer a new range of particular stable and highly reliable ATX power supplies with an outstanding price-performance-ratio. The power supplies are 80 Plus EU certified and offer an average efficiency of more than 82% at 230V. The CVSE PSUs are thus compliant with the Ecodesign guideline 2009/125/EG and the associated regulation No. 617/2013.
The power supplies are especially designed for classic office- and graphics-applications, the more powerful models can also be used for gaming systems. All three models use a dual-rail circuit design, in order to provide stable and balanced voltage even under fluctuating loads. Particular emphasis was placed on low noise levels - that's why the "CVSE 80 Plus EU" power supplies are all equipped with a low rpm, temperature controlled, 140 mm fan. The series consists of three models, with a maximum capacity of 350, 450, and 550 Watt respectively.
The power supplies correspond to the ATX 12V 2.31 standard and offers enough power reserves for current mid-range systems. All cables are sufficiently long and are using a black sleeve. In the interest of visual appearance, the power supplies are equipped with a high-quality, matte-black finish - the fans are held in typical Cooltek blue.
The power supplies offer all the important protective mechanisms against overload (OPP & OLP), over voltage (OVP), under voltage (UVP), and short circuit (SCP).
The CVSE power supplies are now available in stores. The MSRP for the CVSE 350 Watt is 42.99Ã¢,Â¬, 49.99Ã¢,Â¬ for the CVSE 450 Watt and 59.99Ã¢,Â¬ for the CVSE 550 Watt. All prices incl. 10% VAT.
For more information, visit the product pages.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni