CoolIT Systems Chosen by CyberPowerPC to Provide Advanced Liquid Cooling
Domino ALC CPU Cooler Now Available in CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme Series
Calgary, AB - March 12th, 2009 - Today, CoolIT Systems announces that CyberPowerPC, a leading custom computer system manufacturer, will utilize CoolIT's recently launched, award-winning Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling to aggressively and efficiently dissipate heat in their Gamer Xtreme series.
"Our customers are always looking to us for the most cutting-edge components that will give them an edge over the competition" said Eric Cheung, CEO of CyberPowerPC. "CoolIT's Domino has the best feature set out of any liquid cooling system we've tested and will give our gamers exactly what they're looking for."
"CyberPowerPC does a remarkable job of delivering Gamers finely tuned, high performance rigs " remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "We're extremely gratified to be recognized by such a prominent leader in the category and look forward to extending our advanced liquid cooling technology to CyberPowerPC customers worldwide."
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, BFG, Commodore Gaming, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPowerPC manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users.
Latest News Posts
- Guest stole $35k of stuff from San Francisco Airbnb host
- The Arkansas Governor's URL now points to a LGBT forum
- Report: Konami exploits and "imprisons" employees
- Google pitches in $1m AU to help disadvantaged Aussies learn about IT
- OnePlus co-founder has big ambitions over the next five years
- AMD A-Series A10-7870K Kaveri Refresh APU Review
- BRIX (BXi3H-4010) Unable to install Win10
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth