Thermaltake, the industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, welcomes first Green Partner, Aria PC Technology, a major PC components and peripherals supplier based in the United Kingdom. The two companies will together promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform (dps.thermaltake.com) which was launched in October last year. The SPM Platform combines the Smart DPS G and DPS G software, providing clean and stable power and three intelligent platforms - DPS G PC App 2.0, DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0, and DPS G Mobile App 1.0 - offering a"Three Screens and a Cloud" service -which enables users to assess the environment friendliness of their systems, track energy usage, and receive fan failure alerts when overheating occurs.
"To raise awareness on global warming and to thoroughly implement the idea of energy-saving, Thermaltake collaborated with systems integrators from all over the world and has successfully delivered the green message. Our Green Partner program further propagates this message by helping users reduce their energy consumption, and it is our pleasure to have Aria PC Technology on board," said Kenny Lin, Chairman and CEO of Thermaltake.
Commenting on the new partnership, Aria Taheri, Managing Director of Aria PC Technology, replies, "The Thermaltake SPM Platform is an effective and easy-to-use tool for power users to help slow down global warming. Imagine each computer in the world using 10kW less per month. That would be equivalent to planting two trees in the world each month. Thermaltake's Green Partner program is a praiseworthy one and it has our full support."
A socially responsible corporation, Thermaltake strives to help users save energy, reduce CO2 emissions and whereby protect the environment. Going forward, Thermaltake will continue developing new functions for the SPM Platform, bringing convenience and satisfaction to all digital power supply users. Thermaltake expects more green power supplies with SPM certification to go to market, and foresee more local computer retailers and manufacturers from different countries taking the green route.
For more details on the Thermaltake Smart Power Management (SPM) please visit:
Aria PC Product Link -
SPM Landing Page-
SPM Supported DPS G Series Power Supplies:
- Toughpower DPS G RGB 1250W Titanium
- Toughpower DPS G Platinum Series (850W/1050W/1200W)
- Toughpower DPS G Gold Series (450W/550W/650W/750W/850W/1050W)
- Smart DPS G Gold Series (650W/750W)
- Smart DPS G Bronze Series (500W/600W/700W)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4