Thermaltake, the industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, welcomes first Green Partner, Aria PC Technology, a major PC components and peripherals supplier based in the United Kingdom. The two companies will together promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform (dps.thermaltake.com) which was launched in October last year. The SPM Platform combines the Smart DPS G and DPS G software, providing clean and stable power and three intelligent platforms - DPS G PC App 2.0, DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0, and DPS G Mobile App 1.0 - offering a"Three Screens and a Cloud" service -which enables users to assess the environment friendliness of their systems, track energy usage, and receive fan failure alerts when overheating occurs.
"To raise awareness on global warming and to thoroughly implement the idea of energy-saving, Thermaltake collaborated with systems integrators from all over the world and has successfully delivered the green message. Our Green Partner program further propagates this message by helping users reduce their energy consumption, and it is our pleasure to have Aria PC Technology on board," said Kenny Lin, Chairman and CEO of Thermaltake.
Commenting on the new partnership, Aria Taheri, Managing Director of Aria PC Technology, replies, "The Thermaltake SPM Platform is an effective and easy-to-use tool for power users to help slow down global warming. Imagine each computer in the world using 10kW less per month. That would be equivalent to planting two trees in the world each month. Thermaltake's Green Partner program is a praiseworthy one and it has our full support."
A socially responsible corporation, Thermaltake strives to help users save energy, reduce CO2 emissions and whereby protect the environment. Going forward, Thermaltake will continue developing new functions for the SPM Platform, bringing convenience and satisfaction to all digital power supply users. Thermaltake expects more green power supplies with SPM certification to go to market, and foresee more local computer retailers and manufacturers from different countries taking the green route.
For more details on the Thermaltake Smart Power Management (SPM) please visit:
Aria PC Product Link -
SPM Landing Page-
SPM Supported DPS G Series Power Supplies:
- Toughpower DPS G RGB 1250W Titanium
- Toughpower DPS G Platinum Series (850W/1050W/1200W)
- Toughpower DPS G Gold Series (450W/550W/650W/750W/850W/1050W)
- Smart DPS G Gold Series (650W/750W)
- Smart DPS G Bronze Series (500W/600W/700W)
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards