ESL and Logitech are set to partner on numerous events throughout 2016: spanning across global ESL One events and multiple ESL National Championships, the partnership marks one of the largest that the leading esports company has ever made with a peripheral company. Logitech will provide all the latest gear for professional gamers and all ESL staff at the following offline events (and will have demo stations and products for purchase at events):
- ESL Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pro League
- ESL One Manila
- ESL One Frankfurt
- ESL One Cologne
- An additional (unannounced) ESL One event!
The ESL Pro League and ESL One tournament series showcase the best in competitive gaming to an ever-growing global audience. ESL Pro League, set to kick off its 2016 season on February 9, has this year seen a prize pool increase of 50%. Continuing to build on over 100 million online viewer sessions and almost 30 million hours watched in 2015, the coming two seasons are expected to herald steady growth. The ESL One series, which caters not just to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but also to the massively popular Dota 2, experienced record-breaking events at each and every one of its stops last year.
"This is a great day for both Logitech G and ESL: two industry leaders are joining forces to bring esports to the next level. Logitech G is an absolute premium brand and we are happy to welcome them as an important partner of ESL," said Nik Adams, Senior Vice President Global Sales & Business Development at ESL. "Not only our global tournaments such as ESL One, ESL Pro League and several ESL National Championships will profit from their support but also fans and pro-players. We here at ESL are really looking forward to this cooperation."
Logitech plans to, with their partnership, bring these events to the next level in 2016. Plans extend also to the following National Championships:
- ESL Meisterschaft (Germany)
- ESL Championnat National (France)
- ESL UK Premiership
- ESL Nordic Nationals
"This is a great opportunity for Logitech G to be the exclusive gaming gear for ESL, one of the world's most successful eSports organizations," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of gaming, Logitech. "We are looking forward to an exciting year of global eSports events."
For more information surrounding the announcement, please visit http://www.eslgaming.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- NVIDIA's recent Gamer Connect event in India: success
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism