Taipei Game Show 2016, a major event for pros in the competitive gaming scene around the world, will soon be opening. Running from Jan 29 through Feb 2, the theme for this year's show is "Game Connect". Never a company to miss such an opportunity, KINGMAX will be unveiling our latest ZEUS DDR4 Gaming RAM with heat sink - the product will ensure that your PC gaming platform runs stable under extreme gaming conditions.
As a popular brand name for competitive gaming PC products among overclocking gamers, KINGMAX will be launching our brand new ZEUS DDR 4 Gaming RAM with heat sink that delivers ultra-speed and unparalleled performance right around the Chinese New Year. Featuring an impressive array of features including overclocking, low CAS latency and low voltage to ensure stable operation, the ZEUS DDR 4 Gaming RAM also comes in a variety of value selections, ranging from 2800MHz, 3000MHz and up to 3200MHz with capacities ranging from 4GB, 8GB and 16GB. With support for dual channel operation, users will essentially be getting 32GB of memory. For those looking to set up a new system for the New Year, a good combination to consider would be the Intel Z170 system chipset, Intel's latest Skylake processor and with Intel's XMP 2.0 overclocking technology, ZEUS DDR4's aluminum alloy cast heat sink will deliver even more significant cooling performance. The product is an ideal choice as a vital upgrade option for gamers wishing to challenge the limit of PC performance.
In addition, KINGMAX has taken a new approach that is noticeably different from the creative product exterior design styles in the past by opting for chic design with metallic finish and offering a series of quality heat sinks in Ruby Red, Turquoise Blue and Stylish Gold for users (who are fans of franchises such as Miku, Dynasty Warriors or League of Legends) with different preferences to scratch their styling itch.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni