Apricorn Introduces the Largest Capacity 1.8-inch Pocket Drive on the Market
Apricorn, the leader in personal storage, announced today the 240 GB capacity enhancement for the Aegis Mini, making it the largest capacity 1.8" external drive available on the market. Small enough to slip in a shirt pocket, Aegis Mini is an ultra-portable 1.8-inch external drive with USB 2.0 or FireWire connection. With added capacity, users can now hold up to 60,000 songs, 50,000 photos or 300 hours of video, a 50 percent increase in capacity from its 160GB predecessor.
Smaller than a deck of cards and weighing in at a mere 3.7g, Apricorn's tiny portable drive offers simplicity and convenience. Its compact design centers around a 16-point omni-directional shock-mounted 1.8" hard drive, protecting the drive from the rigors of travel. With extremely low power demands the Aegis Mini is able to power on a single USB connection, helping to conserve notebook battery life and ensuring that the drive powers on all notebooks, including newer more power efficient models.
Available in 80 GB, 120 GB and now 240 GB capacities, the Aegis Mini is ideal for storing, sharing and backing up valuable information for everyday consumers, business professionals or power users looking for extra storage on the go. Pair this with your choice of a convenient integrated USB 2.0 or FireWire cable, which wraps neatly around the Mini when not in use, and you have the perfect notebook storage companion.
The Aegis Mini is compatible with both PC and Apple systems and comes bundled with Apricorn's Data Protection Suite, a complete software package offering system level backup and synchronization.
- Aegis Mini with integrated USB 2.0 or FireWire cable
- 1-meter extension cable
- Neoprene travel pouch
- Data Protection Suite software CD
- Quick Start Guide
Availability and Pricing
USB 2.0 interface: $149 (80GB), $189 (120GB), $269 (240GB)
FireWire interface: $159 (80GB), $199 (120GB), $279 (240GB)
1 year limited
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family