Apricorn Introduces the Largest Capacity 1.8-inch Pocket Drive on the Market
Apricorn, the leader in personal storage, announced today the 240 GB capacity enhancement for the Aegis Mini, making it the largest capacity 1.8" external drive available on the market. Small enough to slip in a shirt pocket, Aegis Mini is an ultra-portable 1.8-inch external drive with USB 2.0 or FireWire connection. With added capacity, users can now hold up to 60,000 songs, 50,000 photos or 300 hours of video, a 50 percent increase in capacity from its 160GB predecessor.
Smaller than a deck of cards and weighing in at a mere 3.7g, Apricorn's tiny portable drive offers simplicity and convenience. Its compact design centers around a 16-point omni-directional shock-mounted 1.8" hard drive, protecting the drive from the rigors of travel. With extremely low power demands the Aegis Mini is able to power on a single USB connection, helping to conserve notebook battery life and ensuring that the drive powers on all notebooks, including newer more power efficient models.
Available in 80 GB, 120 GB and now 240 GB capacities, the Aegis Mini is ideal for storing, sharing and backing up valuable information for everyday consumers, business professionals or power users looking for extra storage on the go. Pair this with your choice of a convenient integrated USB 2.0 or FireWire cable, which wraps neatly around the Mini when not in use, and you have the perfect notebook storage companion.
The Aegis Mini is compatible with both PC and Apple systems and comes bundled with Apricorn's Data Protection Suite, a complete software package offering system level backup and synchronization.
- Aegis Mini with integrated USB 2.0 or FireWire cable
- 1-meter extension cable
- Neoprene travel pouch
- Data Protection Suite software CD
- Quick Start Guide
Availability and Pricing
USB 2.0 interface: $149 (80GB), $189 (120GB), $269 (240GB)
FireWire interface: $159 (80GB), $199 (120GB), $279 (240GB)
1 year limited
Latest News Posts
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99